• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

As you're aware, JC might still be minutes-restricted but he is formally off the Boo-Boo list, leaving just LouWill (out, back discomfort), Clint and Bogi (probable, sore ankle) on the Hawks' side of the ledger.

Still cited as a Questionable quintet for Miami are Adebayo (bruised quad), Tucker (strained calf), Dedmon (sprained ankle), Markieff Morris and Haywood Highsmith (strained hip flexors), while Vincent is listed as probable (bruised big toe). Erik Spoelstra's key rotation players would have to be in pretty bad shape to be anything worse than a gametime decision.

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

“One thing about Delon,” offered Dorell in his own, understandably biased view, “…he’s going to impact the game and a lot of the things he (does) won’t show up on the stat sheet. Winning Player!!! #situpinclass.”

:good:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Let's friggin go.   I don't want duncan robinson beating us.   

We took their best punch(es) literally.

Time to respond, in kind.

Say what you want about this bunch, as sawft as they can be at times, they haven't backed down from a challenge yet.  I'm expecting a bounce back tonite.

• Like 4

So @lethalweapon3 and @kg01 changed their avatar’s at the same time? Whatchall talk about at the barbershop 💈? Why wasn’t I invited I just got a fcked up cut in Brooklyn last week.

Wait, are you two the same person. :indifferent: Don’t you play games with me!!! I’m very emo today. 

Ok that threw me off, nice cut boys, now to the game thread! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

South Central L.A

I had lunch there yesterday. We go back to 92 road trips! :applause:

By day, or at least by evening in the Bay Area, Dorell toils as the Golden State Warriors’ studio analyst for NBC Sports.

Him and Kelenna Buke only ones I like. Jim Barnett is an OG too.

he’s going to impact the game and a lot of the things he (does) won’t show up on the stat sheet. Winning Player!!! #situpinclass.”

We have 2 of those him and OO, you gotta watch the game no boxscore here. 💯 

P.J. Tucker

You mean corner pocket sneaker head :indifferent: oh wait that’s his middle name.

punishment

We need to dish it a bit too. Gorgeous stay ready, human torpedo.

Awesome as always @lethalweapon3

Go Hawks!

ps When in Rome…

. I’m sorry folks if this doesn’t get you 💃 then you gotta check your heartbeat babyyyyyyyy!!!!

• Like 1

Vegas got Heat -7.5

2k got Hawks by 4. Hawks were up 19 and the Heat came back but Trae iced it! Pun intended!!!!

LETSSSS GOOOO!!!

Lets beat some tail and do it for Keith Askins and Big Isaac Austin. 🤷‍♀️ 

414FA498-40EB-4FF7-AD69-32C0930B4ABD.jpeg

C77BEE16-263E-43C7-BF47-83C736DD7A23.jpeg

35AC4BFA-6117-43DC-8C3C-1978A6794D17.jpeg

CADAF763-A2AB-468D-A878-E318D4875F7E.jpeg

FD6269DE-82B2-4C25-AF12-A2F3F074AFAC.jpeg

C41070C6-254D-4E6D-9086-DD28DD2F22E5.jpeg

5AA00776-F4AE-4B61-BA22-D18D10AAB400.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

We took their best punch(es) literally.

Time to respond, in kind.

Say what you want about this bunch, as sawft as they can be at times, they haven't backed down from a challenge yet.  I'm expecting a bounce back tonite.

I appreciate and love the avatar change :good:

....you too @lethalweapon3...you avatar change is 'serially deadly'

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Still cited as a Questionable quintet for Miami are Adebayo (bruised quad), Tucker (strained calf), Dedmon (sprained ankle), Markieff Morris and Haywood Highsmith (strained hip flexors), while Vincent is listed as probable (bruised big toe).

So knee Bam 💥 in the quad, kick 🦵 Tucker in the calf, hip check Morris and step on Vincent’s toe? 

Got it. It’s more the Heat’s style to target injuries but it’s fun to think like them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who though? Bogi? Hunter?

True. I think it’s prolly Bogi because Hunter seems to draw Butler and Lowry a ton off switches. He does have 4 inches on Bogi but Bogi got that brate strength :sarcastic:

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

True. I think it’s prolly Bogi because Hunter seems to draw Butler and Lowry a ton off switches. He does have 4 inches on Bogi but Bogi got that brate strength :sarcastic:

I re-watched Bogi's shot attempts...he had one open CnS, everything else was off the dribble and in a hurry....that's not his strength. I want him to do more playmaking.

• Like 2