• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

He's getting zero good looks 

I still think he can utilize the midrange a bit more. He's shown he can side-step or step-back to get clean looks there during the season. It's there if he wants it. Hurried pull ups from 3 and the long rebounds that follow actually help the Heat's offense.

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Hawks up 8 at the half and literally every post is a complaint. 

The 'Squawk is gonna 'Squawk.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

So  you cant complain about anything becuuse we're leading? PLease..Just keep scrolling I guess..I said more Delon and Bogi.. Is that a complaint?

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

They are looking much more for each other this game. They're securing defensive rebounds. They're contesting a good amount of shots. And when we attack the paint, good things are happening.

Despite Trae being 2 - 7, I thought he played B grade 1st half. Very under control. We will need more attacking from him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The Hawks are playing well as a team. We don't need Trae to be a hero every game. I'd honestly much rather have what we are seeing tonight: let Trae get the double team and someone else makes them pay for it. Sooner or later they will stop double teaming Trae and he can look for his shot then.

We have to give our team credit for their defense too.

But its instilled his head that he has to be the hero it seems.. Hes had the green light to do whatever since High school, College,  day 1 of the rebuild. Thats why we need another star/closer.  He needs to lerarn that he doesnt have to be that guy every game.....

11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I said it before and I will say it again. We have to resign Wright. He's by far our best defensive guard. I would kill if Bogi or Kevin played at even 80% of his defense.

I don't think anyone will argue this of late. He's too valuable for us.

• Like 2