Official Playoff Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Do you not see what they're doing or are you just agenda-ing again?

Don't answer that, we already know.

If its that easy to stop him then the rest of the league now knows LOL  It ain't like Miami is using all-defensive team defenders to stop him.  The are using Gabe, Herro and Olidipo?

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Collins and Gallo gotta sit.

Ride with whoever else.  They ain't punishing MIA for being small anyway.

I actually agree with this.  They are too slow for this series.

I would go with Jalen Johnson and see if he could provide an offensive and athletic spark.

Sometimes, a coach realizes that certain players aren't good fits in a series.   This is the type of series where Lou Williams might be better than Gallo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hunter ain’t the problem with this team. He makes a couple bad plays a game, but this disaster falls on coaching. Spo has outcoached Nate every second of this series. 

and Trae ain’t right. I think the ankle is bothering him. I’ve watched every game for 4 years and something is off with him. Never seen him not be able to get by a defender and into the paint unless he’s hurt. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Whatever we get next, make sure that we get somebody that can handle the ball. 

Kev can't dribble under pressure. 

Hunter can't dribble under pressure. 

Delon should play the whole second half. 

And Trae is having trouble dribbling

Just now, Peoriabird said:

If its that easy to stop him then the rest of the league now knows LOL  It ain't like Miami is using all-defensive team defenders to stop him.  The are using Gabe, Herro and Olidipo?

Again, ready to tank?  Yes or no.  The complaints are hollow absent solutions.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I actually agree with this.  They are too slow for this series.

I would go with Jalen Johnson and see if he could provide an offensive and athletic spark.

Sometimes, a coach realizes that certain players aren't good fits in a series.   This is the type of series where Lou Williams might be better than Gallo.

When is the last time that Nate "realized" something? He looks at his morning checklist to remember he needs to drink his coffee before he brushes his teeth.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

Hunter ain’t the problem with this team. He makes a couple bad plays a game, but this disaster falls on coaching. Spo has outcoached Nate every second of this series. 

and Trae ain’t right. I think the ankle is bothering him. I’ve watched every game for 4 years and something is off with him. Never seen him not be able to get by a defender and into the paint unless he’s hurt. 

Who said Hunter was the ONLY problem? We have ALOT of problems..

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Well shit....from the time it took me to walk from my car into target and grab a cart...Hawks down 12.....what fresh hell is this.

Among other things, Hunter decided to toss the ball to Miami under their basket.  But it's traes fault.  Smh

• Haha 1