• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

Y’all, I had a weird dream last night  (nightmare?) where out of the blue we traded Murray straight up for DeRozen before the season even started.

I was saddened because DeRozen may technically be an upgrade, but I’m already so in love with Murray and his fit on and off the court.

Just a dream but still, felt pretty real and par for the course for Atlanta sports.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

DJM is a great fit.   We are now one of these "Young" teams that can play on both sides of the ball.  IMO, the best in the East plays today overseas in Abu Dhabi.   I watched a little of the Celts and the Hornets...  Celts are formidable.. but we will see how they look coached.   Nets and 76ers will be there too.. but the best in the East, I believe is us and Milwaukee. 

• Like 2

It was great to see Trae and DjM can fit, however is only one game and there are other issues we need to fix, size, defense and rebounding are a concern. This can be fixed by some additions like Hassan Whithsside or Demarcus Cousings and  Eric Paschall, Morris or Milsap.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

YARN | I could use me another six or eight cans of that potted meat, if you  got any extra. | Sling Blade (1996) | Video clips by quotes | 29cf3c46 | 紗

Truth be told, potted meat and crackers was a staple of all of my fishing trips on the Greenbrier River with my granddad as a kid... didn't even occur to me to wonder what was in it... kinda liked it.

3 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

It was great to see Trae and DjM can fit, however is only one game and there are other issues we need to fix, size, defense and rebounding are a concern. This can be fixed by some additions like Hassan Whithsside or Demarcus Cousings and  Eric Paschall, Morris or Milsap.

Can't be fixed with any of those guys unless/until you cut Krejci (or someone)... unless/until it would be okay to again cross the tax line.

Doubt you're going to fix any issues with additions to the roster that won't even get on the floor for most games, though. There's only one rotation spot where drastic improvement is conceivably within some arm's length reach.... and/but the improvement there might already be on the roster, albeit from a rookie.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

My fishing story goes to West Point Lake or Lake Altoona  early in the morning with a honey bun and pork skins... then as midmorning/afternoon comes, sardines or tuna with crackers.   I swear those cans of sardines had been around since the 50s.   You can taste the radiation.   But O the memories... especially if you caught something.   Then get home on a Saturday and watch Ga Championship Wrestling...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The acquisition of Murray has boosted my excitement a fair amount. I’m hoping his defense and intensity and consistency will help take a bit of every-play, both-sides-of-the-ball pressure off of Trae and he won’t be so easily exposed by whatever guard he gets put on.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Colin said:

The acquisition of Murray has boosted my excitement a fair amount. I’m hoping his defense and intensity and consistency will help take a bit of every-play, both-sides-of-the-ball pressure off of Trae and he won’t be so easily exposed by whatever guard he gets put on.

Where you been Colin?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Colin said:

Been a Hawks fan floating around without a favorite player. Goga Bitadze turned out to be a jerk, so I started my Rui Hachimura fandom, but the Wizards fans were jerks, so I just dove fully into my Shohei Ohtani fandom.

Also just been taking care of my parents (dad had/has necrotizing pancreatitis, and my mom had multiple strokes and is now in a wheelchair.)

Thought of the site last night while I was at work, and popped back up 😎😎

Prayers for your family.

Don't forget us though!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1