• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Incentives in Murray's contract:

• Dejounte Murray's contract extension calls for him to make an extra $500,000 every season with a true shooting percentage above 58 percent, according to John Hollinger. He can also get an extra $500,000 for making 125-plus threes and being selected to an All-Defensive Team.
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

• Dejounte Murray's contract extension calls for him to make an extra $500,000 every season with a true shooting percentage above 58 percent, according to John Hollinger. He can also get an extra $500,000 for making 125-plus threes and being selected to an All-Defensive Team.

Get your money!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They want him to be JJ with better defense. Lol

Which would be good.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Is Dejounte Murray playing? Seems so, listed under Real Ballers

My biggest question however - is that our Hawks Bogdan Bogdanovich???? (Ball is life team) 🤔     Is he cleared to play??????

Murray vs Bogi today at 3?????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

His athletic ability at SG is something we have been lacking.

Can I just say one thing…

I LOVE YA BOY 👦 BURD!!!! 🥳 

Ya we haven’t had this in years indeed. I mean, JJ? He didn’t D up like this tho.. it’s like taking JJ and mixing in a bit of Stacey Augmon or something. 

I’m excited! That, let’s start the season thing and being ready, I’m ready too.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is Dejounte Murray playing? Seems so, listed under Real Ballers

My biggest question however - is that our Hawks Bogdan Bogdanovich???? (Ball is life team) 🤔     Is he cleared to play??????

Murray vs Bogi today at 3?????

This is really good news that Bogi is ready to play this early. 

A healthy Boginoff the bench and throughout the season improves the Hawks outlook for the season.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Can I just say one thing…

I LOVE YA BOY 👦 BURD!!!! 🥳 

Ya we haven’t had this in years indeed. I mean, JJ? He didn’t D up like this tho.. it’s like taking JJ and mixing in a bit of Stacey Augmon or something. 

I’m excited! That, let’s start the season thing and being ready, I’m ready too.

It’s funny you mention JJ because I feel like the last time we had 2 guys on our roster that could flat out go get their own offense were JJ and Jamal Crawford. But neither were that good at creating for others.

That potential is what intrigues me most about Trae and DM because most star pairings or trios are guys that get theirs and need those touches. You don’t really see 2 elite playmakers land on the same roster. It really opens up a ton of possibility for an already elite offense.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, marco102 said:

A healthy Boginoff the bench and throughout the season improves the Hawks outlook for the season.

He had surgery approximately 2 months ago:

"Hawks say Bogdan Bogdanovic underwent surgery following the season on his right patella tendon to address knee inflammation. He will rehabilitate over the offseason and is expected to make a full recovery in advance of the regular season."

How long is the recovery from this type of surgery? Was it a small tear, full tear, rupture?  

I'm questioning if he's ready to play and if he should be playing and if the Hawks have given him clearance.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

You don’t really see 2 elite playmakers land on the same roster.

Not only roster but starting backcourt agreed. I’m trying to think of the last instance this happened in the league. 🤔.

39 minutes ago, marco102 said:

In his exit interview he said he was coming back to have a strong season. I watched it and I truly believe he meant it and is working towards it.

The best season of his career could go a long way in determining our success. 

• Like 3