• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
On 8/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, MarylandHawk said:

For sho. It is the most underrated trait of an athlete.  Competitiveness, heart, hustle, channeled anger, and fearlessness. Every championship contender has at least one of those people. 

I feel Trae at times has not had that chip on his shoulder that he carries when he's at his best. Guys like Murray that were passed up on the draft carry that chip everyday. I think it's going to be a tremendously good influence in the locker room.

34 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I feel Trae at times has not had that chip on his shoulder that he carries when he's at his best. Guys like Murray that were passed up on the draft carry that chip everyday. I think it's going to be a tremendously good influence in the locker room.

Trae needs an attitude adjustment.  He played "lights out" in the playoffs but didn't think that the regular season was that important, or so we were told.  

😪

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Gray Mule said:

Trae needs an attitude adjustment.  He played "lights out" in the playoffs but didn't think that the regular season was that important, or so we were told.  

😪

I think he still has some things to learn in the leadership department. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think he still has some things to learn in the leadership department. 

I honestly think he believed his own hype coming into the season.  Other Hawks were probably just as guilty. 

It hope we start out like this is a scorched earth revenge tour.  DM seems like he wants to destroy people already.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I honestly think he believed his own hype coming into the season.  Other Hawks were probably just as guilty. 

It hope we start out like this is a scorched earth revenge tour.  DM seems like he wants to destroy people already.  

This team has always taken on Trae's identity for better or worse. That's why it's so important to add more elite level prouction and leadership into the team so it's not all on Trae. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

image.png

Question? Why is he capitalizing every first letter of EVERY word?

Burd you are laying some seriously tough questions on us for a hump 🐪 day I’ll tell ya. :frantics:

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

image.png

Question? Why is he capitalizing every first letter of EVERY word?

That’s awesome. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1