Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They shut this shit down. The floor is too slippery. Man, I wish Craw would have done this shit at U of Washington's court. 

Yeah I think it was that people were spilling water on the court too. Too many people in there. Had to be a fire hazard. 

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at this shot chart from last season.  DM shot 40% from the left side on 3's.  
image.png.48824f5ef408f8bd8cb44aad043a6ba5.png

He shot extremely well from both wing spots on the floor, where he shot 35.3% on the right and a whopping 40.8% on the left. From a macro perspective, with his three-point percentage only being 32.5%, it paints a picture that Dejounte is just not a good three-point shooter in general. This is because there are still spots from deep he struggles from, and those low percentages cancel out his strong spots. Dejounte specifically struggled from the top of the key (20.5%) and the left corner (27.8%). If he could improve in those two areas specifically, he could become an extremely reliable three-point shooter that is especially deadly from the wings.

https://projectspurs.com/deep-dive-dejounte-murrays-ascension/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2022 at 6:38 AM, Final_quest said:

Take a look at this shot chart from last season.  DM shot 40% from the left side on 3's.  
image.png.48824f5ef408f8bd8cb44aad043a6ba5.png

He shot extremely well from both wing spots on the floor, where he shot 35.3% on the right and a whopping 40.8% on the left. From a macro perspective, with his three-point percentage only being 32.5%, it paints a picture that Dejounte is just not a good three-point shooter in general. This is because there are still spots from deep he struggles from, and those low percentages cancel out his strong spots. Dejounte specifically struggled from the top of the key (20.5%) and the left corner (27.8%). If he could improve in those two areas specifically, he could become an extremely reliable three-point shooter that is especially deadly from the wings.

https://projectspurs.com/deep-dive-dejounte-murrays-ascension/

I think part of the problem was off the dribble threes and he did not take many open threes.  With Trae that should change. I'll see if I can find the tweets about this because it was a few months ago.

• 5 weeks later...

The NBA is full of funny looking cats, whether naturally or by choice.  Is DJ one of the more handsome ones in the league @JayBirdHawk ?

Yall know I’m the biggest, most irrational Delon Wright fan.  He stays on my avatar until opening night.  Murray’s floor game is in the same vein but with a much heavier workload.  Delon was 2nd and 6th league-wide in defensive plays per foul and assist to turn, respectively.  DJM was at an excellent 15th and 10th.  8 starters above him in DPPF, only 1 in A:TO by the name of The Point God.

If he can improve his FT shooting to 80% and the corresponding improvement from midrange that it brings there’s really no glaring holes in homeboy game.  I’d much rather have him cutting, slashing, and crashing the glass than trying to achieve some long-shot, pedestrian improvement from three.

Edited by benhillboy

49 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Is DJ one of the more handsome ones in the league

Why do you think it’s her boy :huh: :biggrin:

ps You obviously think so.. :nailbiting:

You know whose good looking? A baby between Pippen and Ewing some mythological freak baby. Or maybe Shawn Kemp and Tyrone Hill. Kemp had the bod tho.. 🏃‍♀️ 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

DJ...Gill has a pointy mouth.

Lol yeah he does.  He just always had that classic one hit wonder 90’s RNB crooner look that you ladies went for.

Keep your cool at the games, remember you’re with hubby.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: Kg like wtf I walk into? :laugh:

Kelly Oubre

🏃‍♀️ 

The Kelly Oubre at the end 😂😂😂 man you stupid 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray!

Yep, he looked pretty good at Abba Dabba Do!  Another game Saturday and then, it's back to the USA for two games more before they begin to count.

Didn't notice any injuries so far.  JJ over the strep throat and waiting for their return.  

😉

• Like 1