• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

11 hours ago, HawkingAwesome said:

I KNOW ITS BEEN POSTED DONT @ ME lol

Have we gotten sexier?  Don't get me wrong, women love Italian dudes like Danilo, but look at this woman's gaze.  I think she is ready for the cameras to turn off.  Dejounte is man spreading to send out the vibe.  She is leaning in and about to fall on top of him.  

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Have we gotten sexier?  Don't get me wrong, women love Italian dudes like Danilo, but look at this woman's gaze.  I think she is ready for the cameras to turn off.  Dejounte is man spreading to send out the vibe.  She is leaning in and about to fall on top of him.  

Quavo’s #1 job, fight off the groupies. :laugh1:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Everyone is talking about how Murray will help Trae defensively, but I think the biggest beneficiary will be Dre. Dre no longer has to guard the best wing or switch on to Murray's man. Those screens were killing him last year and he will have far fewer. Also, he is a great team defender and half court defender and not a steals guy or block shots guy. Clint and Murray will complement this very well. 

This will improve Dre's defensive rebounding rate.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

Everyone is talking about how Murray will help Trae defensively, but I think the biggest beneficiary will be Dre. Dre no longer has to guard the best wing or switch on to Murray's man. Those screens were killing him last year and he will have far fewer. Also, he is a great team defender and half court defender and not a steals guy or block shots guy. Clint and Murray will complement this very well. 

Good call.

42 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This will improve Dre's defensive rebounding rate.

I hope so.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Another thing Murray will bring that no one is talking about  his constant activity and offensive rebounding. One thing I could never understand is why our guys would stand around and watch a long three point shot from Trae and no one anticipates that it will miss. Active teams like Miami, The Bucks, and Golden State always have a wing crashing the boards. Murray will instinctively do this and it will lead to easy points for him and improve our offensive efficiency. He also moves well without the basketball and Trae always finds the open cutter. 

• Like 4

"Trae, be very careful on defense.  We can't afford to lose your offense."

With the arrival of Murray this will no longer be a giant problem.  This alone should be a help with our team defense.  It hasn't been a problem of he can't play better defense, just that he couldn't afford to foul out.  How many times has this happened?  Not many.  He rarely fouls.

🧑‍🔧

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Glen Willis has been putting out a lot of Dejounte Murray content.  The Durant news stole the attention from this Murray.  We got a rising star in their prime, and everyone is bummed about Huerter.  

Guys, this is the off-season move of the decade.  How are we taking this so casually?  Without this deal we’d be trying to dangle JC and picks…getting nowhere.  

The more "other" news, the quieter about our upcoming season, the easier it becomes to "sneak up" on our opponents in the regular season.  Great example.  Our Atlanta Falcons are rated as one of the worst teams in the NFL. They aren't great but they are better than most of these NFL "experts" believe.  (But all of us Squawk posters should be wide awake about the Hawks.)

🧑‍🔧Under repair.

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

Glen Willis has been putting out a lot of Dejounte Murray content.

Just to make it perfectly clear I’m not Glen Willis… although he’s really pushing it… :er:

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

How are we taking this so casually?  

I did flips I didn’t take it casually at all. Ask my back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2