• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

I just learned about Murray’s rocky life growing up around gangs in Seattle. His life really turned around after Jamal Crawford connected with him and helped redirect his path. 

Given Jamal’s connection with Murray, and his special skills shooting/handles/foul drawing, I think he could be a nice addition to the coaching bench. Especially since Jent bolted. I wonder how bored his is nowadays. 

I see where that grit and drive comes from. The way the man plays and how he has developed shows the man is an absolute warrior when it comes to honing his game. I think he will be a great addition to the team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

With the miles bridges news coming out (smh … pos), I imagine CHA is taking a step back. This pick likely conveys as 2 2nds now, imo. 

Isn't he the one that threw his mouthpiece or something and hit some girl after we mollywhopped them in the play-in?

All this stuff is a look but not a good one for him.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Not giving that dude clicks. He sucks and is in love with himself. 

I stopped watching when he did a segment in the middle of his video advertising some new natural milk shake and showing how it affected his very body. 

Plus, his basketball takes sound like he got the ideas from Real Housewives... just really dumb.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, warcore said:

Not giving that dude clicks. He sucks and is in love with himself. 

I stopped watching when he did a segment in the middle of his video advertising some new natural milk shake and showing how it affected his very body. 

Plus, his basketball takes sound like he got the ideas from Real Housewives... just really dumb.

Oh god it’s that idiot!!!!

My friend sent me a video with this guy 3 years ago talking about how Gallo and Bogi were crap pickups for the Hawks.

HE IS AN IDIOT!!! ILL NEVER CLICK ANYTHING WITH THIS IDIOT! Thanks @warcore I almost missed it. 

• Haha 1