• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Dejounte Murray (Woj)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trivia question:

Who was the last player the Hawks acquired who was an all star ⭐️ the season prior? 

Winner gets a cookie 🍪 

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller????

:deke:

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

download.jpg.fca100b99c9af3a45c1c8043b9043927.jpg

I've been reading some of the takes from Spurs fans.  For the most part, they seem to understand the business need...but aside from that, they really love the dude and are sad to see him go.

• Like 4

• Moderators

My cynical hunch for the Cookie was Mahdi Abdul-Rahman (d/b/a Walt Hazzard), a '68 All-Star with the upstart Sonics who we acquired ahead of Year One in Atlanta by shipping out, ironically, Lenny. Glad we didn't have to go all the way back to the Sixties!

~lw3

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

My cynical hunch for the Cookie was Mahdi Abdul-Rahman (d/b/a Walt Hazzard), a '68 All-Star with the upstart Sonics who we acquired ahead of Year One in Atlanta by shipping out, ironically, Lenny. Glad we didn't have to go all the way back to the Sixties!

~lw3

Wow, that’s deep, and way far back. When I thought of it, initially I thought JJ but he wasn’t an all star ⭐️ until he was with us, and then he did it over and over and over and over and over again..(wait is that 6 overs :huh:). 

• Haha 1

What's the big worry about the pick swap?  If Atlanta has the better record The Spurs will not want to swap.  If their records are similar, then there is very little difference.  Only if the Hawks are terrible will it be a big deal.  (Pun).  As for the other Hawk picks, the better our record, the less valuable they become.  A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the brush.  Murray, in hand, is worth more than future draft picks.  I rest my case.

🧑‍🔧Under repair.

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 4