Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons (Freaky Friday)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bob mentioned in conversations with Clint, said he's working to get his legs back, takes awhile at the start of the season.

Why does he keep losing his legs during the off season?  Is he using that Luka trainer again?

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Travis just said "the one thing that JJ is good for is getting that rebound and pushing it up the floor". 

Even after JJ hit the three, I don't feel confidence from Travis about JJ. 

He's a Point Forward 

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Whatever he gives us on defense it ain't worth the offensive ineptitude. AJ deserves a shot at that spot in the rotation until Bogi comes back. 

He deserves a spot even when Bogi comes back. He literally averages more points than mins.  I mean he didn't miss until like 40 secs left.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Team played a much better game.  I'm not upset about the points given up because the refs had a lot to do with that.  We got the blow out we needed to match up against the Bucks.

John Collins has been the best defender on the team. Just such a huge improvement. 

And rebounder

Capela - He's so frustrating with the bunnies but his defensive impact is what is needed.

And he keeps trying them game after game!

J Holiday - If this man passes to client one more time and takes an off the dribble shot with the clock winding down, I'm going to lose it. 

Nate needs to get over his love Jones for this guy.  He is not good at all

No idea why they had AJ matched up on Cade.  He's not ready for that yet. 

Nobody could guard Cade tonight although Ahol did slow him down a bit.

• Like 2