• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Fire Nate right now. I have seen enough. Absolutely embarrassing. Call the damn timeout you moron! 

Are you Freaking Kidding... We lost to the Hottest team in the league missing Trae, Clint, and Hunter... GTFOH...

We should have lost by 30...

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

Diesel do not defend that trash.  We needed two points and there was literally no time to dribble down and get a clean shot off, as we saw in the results.  That was an all-time brain dead moment.  This is not some high IQ "their best defenders are not on the floor" moment.  This is a coach that does not know how to manage a game.

It's the freaking truth.. I said it before they inbounded the ball.  With Simmons off the floor, we have a shot.   They get Simmons back on the floor, they can set their defense and those 4 seconds are meaningless..

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I dont care. This team has underperformed yet again and that last possession was embarrassing. 2 timeouts in his pocket. 2!!!!!

BS.  You say we Underperformed???  That's about as lost are your handle.  This was one of our best performances....

Just now, Diesel said:

That was a foul. 

No timeout because you don't want them getting Simmons in the game and setting up their defense.  

That was a foul.  

Maybe he should have passed to Bogi.   But that was a foul...

Diesel . . you have to call timeout in that situation.  They only had at most 4 seconds to get the ball up court.  And their entire team was back on defense.

Yes, it was a foul, but the refs aren't calling that type of foul 35 feet from the basket.

I think OO even tried to call timeout initially.

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL. . Trae is normally setting up Bogi for wide open 3s.  Bogi has had to work for every 3 point shot he's taken tonight.

Murray shot that FT with no confidence whatsoever.

Come on dude.

Dude, it doesn't matter how hard Bogie needs to work for his 3pt shot. He's shooting over 40% on over 9 attemps. Do you understand the numbers. He better shots from the center line than 20% 3pt shooters wide open lol

f*** Mcmillian. 

I don’t care what anyone says. Trae cannot be the only one upset with McMillan and his staff. Especially after that.

props to JC ….I can admit when I’m wrong and Collins does have the offense game to go along with Trae and Murray it just takes the right coach to know how to unlock all 3 players while also keeping capela on the floor.

theyre the professionals not us so i expect better.

did I say f*** Mcmillian???? He’s turning into a complete boneheaded coach . Not calling a timeout when we have two was such a dumbass move! Even Resseler looked shocked 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That was a foul. 

No timeout because you don't want them getting Simmons in the game and setting up their defense.  

That was a foul.  

Maybe he should have passed to Bogi.   But that was a foul...

Advancing the ball vs transition against meh defenders... I pick advancing the ball with less than 5 seconds in the clock. 

• Like 1