• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nick Ressler is likely to ruin the Hawks

NBASupes

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

if they pull off this KAT trade and we have three all stars in our starting line up and PAYING for them into the LT...we can safely say that Nick Ressler is truly helping this franchise. Not even the biggest hater could deny that.

Exactly. So far in the past 6 months we've only moved into better positioning as a franchise.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member
On 4/29/2023 at 12:39 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Are we still concerned about Lil Nicky?

On 7/6/2023 at 10:58 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Asking again! :stirthepot:

One more time...are we still concerned about lil Nicky? :stirthepot:

Seems as if Fields and Korver are doing ok with the contact extensions for DJ and OO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Seems as if Fields and Korver are doing ok with the contact extensions for DJ and OO.

I never was.. the OO and DJ extensions are discounted. Great FO management so far.

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
On 10/23/2023 at 6:01 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm no longer on the ledge, but I haven't come down off the roof either.  At best, I'm in cautious wait and see mode.  Fields and Korver have been knocking shit out of the park.  I will come down if this translates into significant W's in the standings and/or if they can pull off a blockbuster that shifts the landscape.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

We still on this topic?

Cool, nepotism exists. Shit got messed up. Now what are we going to do about it moving forward?

As far as I am concerned Nicky Ressler hasn’t been brought up as a negative impact since we added Quin to the fold.

I think this information is very old, even if the point is to place the today’s struggles on what took place (2) offseasons ago.

Either way, here we are in 2024. The biggest issues on this roster involve having too many good but not great players occupying rotation spots and salary cap. Most of these players were brought in by Schlenk. Most of them were re-signed by Schlenk. And as far as I know, Schlenk had not acquired a star to put next to Trae either.

The dysfunction is annoying as a fan, but the results are not drastically different. We have underachieved since the season we overachieved. We have Trae which is everything. We have DJ, JJ and Quin which is something.

Im not wasting anymore time crying about Nick Ressler. LF has said he runs the show. Quin has been reported to have input in what he wants to build this roster. That’s where we are. Lets get it done.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We still on this topic?

Cool, nepotism exists. Shit got messed up. Now what are we going to do about it moving forward?

As far as I am concerned Nicky Ressler hasn’t been brought up as a negative impact since we added Quin to the fold.

I think this information is very old, even if the point is to place the today’s struggles on what took place (2) offseasons ago.

Either way, here we are in 2024. The biggest issues on this roster involve having too many good but not great players occupying rotation spots and salary cap. Most of these players were brought in by Schlenk. Most of them were re-signed by Schlenk. And as far as I know, Schlenk had not acquired a star to put next to Trae either.

The dysfunction is annoying as a fan, but the results are not drastically different. We have underachieved since the season we overachieved. We have Trae which is everything. We have DJ, JJ and Quin which is something.

Im not wasting anymore time crying about Nick Ressler. LF has said he runs the show. Quin has been reported to have input in what he wants to build this roster. That’s where we are. Lets get it done.

Nick really hasn't been causing any issues of late but everyone catching hell since shit hasn't been working plus the unattractive trade rumors where we get back ass for good assets. 

• Like 4

On 2/18/2024 at 2:54 PM, RedDawg#8 said:

We still on this topic?

We still on this because the foul stench of Ressler is real.  They can change the reality of the perception but until then, it's my post  and I'll whine if I want to.

IMG_9378.gif

Edited by deester11
  • Haha 2