• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member

Other source chimed in and said to expect a Bogi trade announcement. They are still working on trading JC. From what this person said it sounds like the Hawks already told JC he was going to be dealt and then PHX backed out of the deal. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Other source chimed in and said to expect a Bogi trade announcement. They are still working on trading JC. From what this person said it sounds like the Hawks already told JC he was going to be dealt and then PHX backed out of the deal. 

yup...that was the "they F'd us" line.

Said JC was consulted and told, we're really close on this, we didn't want you to hear it on social media....and then they flipped.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, thecampster said:

and that JJ's had a governor put on his throttle all year is a travesty. He's played very well the last 10 games or so he's been allowed to play. JJ is +50 in his last 10 games (about 115 minutes).

I think he's the most underrated part of our future. He's likely the key to unlocking any sort of movement off ball for Trae as he's the only big we have that sees the floor and makes the right reads. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, thecampster said:

yup...that was the "they F'd us" line.

Said JC was consulted and told, we're really close on this, we didn't want you to hear it on social media....and then they flipped.

I think this is why they feel they have to move JC today now. They don't want a guy to be a distraction after telling him "hey we're trading you" and then the deal fell through because of the other team. This is my speculation not what I was told. It sounds a lot like what happened with Matt Ryan and the Falcons.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I think this is why they feel they have to move JC today now. They don't want a guy to be a distraction after telling him "hey we're trading you" and then the deal fell through because of the other team. This is my speculation not what I was told. It sounds a lot like what happened with Matt Ryan and the Falcons.

So we waiting on Bogi and JC news now?  In the next 31 minutes?