• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

We'll need that Biggie Bag of Bogi, as the reactivated Bogdanovic swaps places with Onyeka Okongwu (questionable, tight hammy) on today's pregame Boo-Boo Report. Fortune Favors the bold but not Derrick, as his 10-day deal expired without a reported renewal.

The Bulls' Goran Dragic was added as questionable with the please-call-it-anything-but-COVID illness, while Javonte Green remains out (knee surgery) along with Lonzo.

~lw3

• Like 1

I was going to go to this game (Shakes - we could have met up!!), but I have hip surgery on Monday and can't get around.  Nothing serious.  
I would have screamed at McMillian all night.  🙂

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh please, "Lauren".  We all know this just means he's finna get traded.  Maybe we can get Grayson Allen for him.  Get a real 2-way guy to build around.  Enough of this experiment with the small guard.

And how many Lauren's do we got around here anyways? 

As for Shannon Sharpe, what he did was just ridiculous.  Imagine 2Chainz sitting courtside and doing this to the opposing team.  Or better yet, just the average fan?

I didn't see Undisputed today, but did they even talk about this?  And if they did, did Shannon apologize?  Because if the average fan does this, he/she gets kicked out of the arena with the quickness.  And Tee Morant was more of a peacemaker than he's being made out to be.  He tried to calm Shannon down, and Shannon immediately went off on him.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh please, "Lauren".  We all know this just means he's finna get traded.  Maybe we can get Grayson Allen for him.  Get a real 2-way guy to build around.  Enough of this experiment with the small guard.

And how many Lauren's do we got around here anyways? 

Leave Lauren alooooneeee!!

Leave Britney Alone GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is going to look ugly with Bogi having to defend Derozan or Lavine. Good grief. 

Yeah.  Wish I would’ve known Dre was gonna be out before I placed a -105 bet on the Hawks.  Hopefully AJ can fill it up along with Trae and DJ.  This game has overtime at 117 all written all over it lol.

• Haha 2