• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🙋🏻‍♀️ 

Ok,ok how about Trae for Kenrich?  Deal?

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

FCK BEN SIMM…. I MEAN TRAE Y… :er:

Whose crowd was madder? Philly at Ben or OKC at Trae? :hmm:

Ooh, good call.  I dunno, there was a close up of some weird teen or adult dude who was looking at Trae like he wanted to (comment redacted). 😲

On a side note, how bad is the west?  These west teams are so beatable.  Not saying we'll beat them all, but there aint no juggernauts.  Keep that in mind when you see the sparkly records of 2 teams out there...... 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Ok,ok how about Trae for Kenrich?  Deal?

Ooh, good call.  I dunno, there was a close up of some weird teen or adult dude who was looking at Trae like he wanted to (comment redacted). 😲

On a side note, how bad is the best?  These west teams are so beatable.  Not saying we'll beat them all, but there aint no juggernauts.  Keep that in mind when you see the sparkly records of 2 teams out there...... 

I would take Kenrich on the Hawks somehow though.

OKC did come to the farm and beat us good in december.  unfortunately i was there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I would take Kenrich on the Hawks somehow though.

OKC did come to the farm and beat us good in december.  unfortunately i was there. 

Eh, you'd tire of his 50% free throw percentage real quick tho.   We need a player like him tho.  I kinda think the guy we let go to MIN was one. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Eh, you'd tire of his 50% free throw percentage real quick tho.   We need a player like him tho.  I kinda think the guy we let go to MIN was one. 

Oh i can't keep all those okc players straight.  didn't realize he was the free throw bricker.   You talking about Prince or Knight? 

Gotta take my hat off to Lu Dort. Do y’all remember when he came in from Zona. I thought he was just a rugged off guard who played tough d. 

Talk about a dude who worked on his outside game and now shoots it really well from deep. 

I like Dort. I like Kenrich, what about Hinrich.. as in captain 👩‍✈️ Kirk.. :batman:

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

No... Not the stat that shows that Trae has done what Magic did... IN LESS TIME...

The Trahaters will have a fit. 

There are some great names who are below Trae...

• Michael Jordan.
  • Larry Legend.
  • Chirs Paul.
  • Damon Lillard
  • Stephen Curry
  • Jokic
  • Gary Payton

We need to appreciate this man, while we have him. 

Everyone knows Trae is talented offensively.. Winning takes more than talent.. Trae needs to be more of a leader.. And play smarter basketball when it matters most..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Everyone knows Trae is talented offensively.. Winning takes more than talent.. Trae needs to be more of a leader.. And play smarter basketball when it matters most..

Yea, it's his fifth season. Not too much to ask of him at this stage considering he is officially making franchise player money.

• Like 1

Every road win is good win. Dre was missed defensively and I dont like this "asthma like symptoms" not at all.

Beside that, does any one else think we looked better when OO was starting and Cap coming off the bench and then finishing games?

It could extend Capela's health a bit. Cap is a better rim protector and rebounder but OO has much better hands....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Every road win is good win. Dre was missed defensively and I dont like this "asthma like symptoms" not at all.

Beside that, does any one else think we looked better on floor when OO was starting and Cap coming in from bench and then finishing games?

It could extend Capela's health a bit. Cap is a better rim protector and rebounder but OO has much better hands....

Regardless of show starts or not Cap needs to be getting the bulk minutes 90% of the time. OO still not consistent enough to warrant more time. 

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

Regardless of show starts or not Cap needs to be getting the bulk minutes 90% of the time. OO still not consistent enough to warrant more time. 

I get it..

I was just thinking about it during the winning streak.. lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Oh i can't keep all those okc players straight.  didn't realize he was the free throw bricker.   You talking about Prince or Knight? 

Knight.  

27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WHO Justin Patton?

Nah, Knight.  Patton could never stay healthy iirc. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Should've held on to Nathan Knight. I really liked his game.

• Like 3