• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Phew.  that was a crazy game. 

Here's the truth though.   I love DJ but dude tried to give the game away with some playground ball.  I love him though because he tries to make up for it.

I mean Pop is apparently too busy tanking seasons to teach guys how to not turn the ball over with sloppy passes and dribbles in traffic.  DJ is an amazing talent and it's pretty obvious he's never played on a winning team at least not as a focal point.  He's learning fast though.  

and 154 points combined in a half?  I wonder what the most all time is?

• Like 1

Glad to get the win. 

The offense has gone to elite status as long as we don't have a 6+ point lead with 5 minutes to go in the 4th. 

They really have to tighten up the defense though.  The defense may be struggling because of all the traveling and so many games in such a short time. 

I hope that's what it is.  

Let's make this run guys!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Great game. OKC was 8 and 3 in their last 11 games. I don’t know why people think we are supposed blow every nba team out of the water wire to wire. 

I keep telling people, this nba season is different. There are no easy wins to be found anywhere. The Celtics will come back to earth in the last 30 games. Just about any team that makes it to the playoffs, will have a chance at going far this year. The separtion is too small. Even the bad teams are good. If Detroit still had Cade, even they would be hard to beat on any given night. 

The Magic has beaten the Celts 3 times this season!!!

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Glad to get the win. 

The offense has gone to elite status as long as we don't have a 6+ point lead with 5 minutes to go in the 4th. 

They really have to tighten up the defense though.  The defense may be struggling because of all the traveling and so many games in such a short time. 

I hope that's what it is.  

Let's make this run guys!

We missed Hunter, but it's good to win.

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I tend to watch the crowd on closeup shots.  Did yall happen to notice how many okc fans were visibly disgusted by Trae throughout this game.  It was really weird.

I didn't but i guess that's good.  maybe he won't want to go home.   SGA was amazing for a while but Trae decided to out class him.    SGA's assists are all just passing to a guy at the 3 point line.    

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Great win.  Murray really helps close out games.  

He tried to lose it late too.. lol

1 for 8 from three. 4 turnovers in the 4th. Bad decisions, blown bunnies. Murray was not good tonight for the vast majority of the game. 

• Like 1