Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

They can't score because Murray has 4 turnovers already

I much as I blasted Schlenk at times. He was right for not wanting to give up all of that draft capital for Murray..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trae still has no help.. smfh

3 of our starters are useless..

Thank goodness Quin is watching this shit from the sidelines as the HC and not HC in waiting..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Tras was partly to blame for our poor play in the first half of the season, but he's been a lot better and actually really good on defense and the team still sucks. Can't keep blaming our horrible defense on Trae anymore, where are our studs defensively and how come they never make a play or hardly ever get a stop? 

• Like 2

Minnesota has more assists than the Hawks have made baskets. 24-21....

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

And of course in Nate fashion, Murray tied for the most minutes payed in the 1st half.

Insanity... This is just practice for Quin imo..  Next season is the year to see what he can do.. Hopefully with more players that fit better..

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

If only there was someone in the building remaining to tell them never to trade with San Antonio

I want our picks back.. smh

As long as we dont max him itll be alright though. Hes our only trade asset tbh.. He and CC somewhat.. We gonna have to pay someone to take JC...

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

OK Hawks, ya'll have 6 minutes to cut this lead down to under 14.  At least give me a reason to keep watching this train wreck.

Murray since the 41 point game.

image.thumb.png.91aecc16f97f1fe58b9b3c6442b721c2.png

Oh you know theyre probaly gonna make a run.. lol