• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

image.png

Nice showing! Everyone that played 15+ minutes on the plus. Balanced scoring, not too many TOs (especially in the 4th), loved that.

I would take 17 points in 13 shots, 9 assists and 1 turn from our star PG any night. 

It's a good thing "Dre" didn't play last night. We can win without him screwing around in the 4th, can't we? :ninja:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

How much of the outcome of this game was how well we played versus how lousy CHI played?

I'd say we played good. Not great. But good.

I'd say we looked great. But that's because CHI really had a terrible game pretty much all the way around.

I'll take it.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, sturt said:

How much of the outcome of this game was how well we played versus how lousy CHI played?

I'd say we played good. Not great. But good.

I'd say we looked great. But that's because CHI really had a terrible game pretty much all the way around.

I'll take it.

I'll take it as well.  We've seen too many games where the other team stunk but we found a way to still lose.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

This has got to be a morale boost for the team.  Two starters out (Dre and Trae) and we have not struggled much at all against a full Bulls squad that has been playing very well lately (7-3).
Sweet!

No comment...

lol

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

image.png

Nice showing! Everyone that played 15+ minutes on the plus. Balanced scoring, not too many TOs (especially in the 4th), loved that.

I would take 17 points in 13 shots, 9 assists and 1 turn from our star PG any night. 

It's a good thing "Dre" didn't play last night. We can win without him screwing around in the 4th, can't we? :ninja:

The 4th quarter was safe last night since we didn’t have to watch Trae and Murray squander the lead with iso ball.....

I swear they play better without the other around..

They're a bad influence to one another.. 

Make a choice Hawks.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

I would love to see a starting lineup once or twice of Trae - DJM - Bey - JJ - Clint starting if only to see how everyone operates. Bey is strong and has held his own against Luka and Derozen the last two games.

JJ just plain hustles and makes things happen.

They grab loose balls. They play with energy. They are both strong with the ball, and can explode in different ways.

Hunter and Collins are Manila folder players.......

At least JC is great at his ML Carr towel waiving role when he's on the bench.... Dre still looks half asleep when he's sitting....  Geez..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Quin calling OO 3s ATO...brilliant!

I can see why we went ahead and extended Bogi -- the guys seem to love him and he seems to be a great locker room presence (and a solid player).

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Nice to get a break from Trae Ball. Our wings were showing out last night. 

It's hard not to notice the 4th quarter clutch time offense operated much, much, better than the product we get when Trae/DJ take turns playing ISO ball.  The team plays with a different energy when Trae is out, and it's hard not to notice.  I really wonder what this offseason looks like.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

It's hard not to notice the 4th quarter clutch time offense operated much, much, better than the product we get when Trae/DJ take turns playing ISO ball.  The team plays with a different energy when Trae is out, and it's hard not to notice.  I really wonder what this offseason looks like.

We aren't supposed to speak to these thoughts aloud, lest we be condemned as heretics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Some zippy the pin 📌 head squawker wanted to package him in a deal for Crowder. I think I know that tool 🔧:huh:

Bro, some other bumpkins wanted to package him to get Simmons too.  People are stupid, amirite?  Heh, heh (nervous laugh).

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Some zippy the pin 📌 head squawker wanted to package him in a deal for Crowder. I think I know that tool 🔧:huh:

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bro, some other bumpkins wanted to package him to get Simmons too.  People are stupid, amirite?  Heh, heh (nervous laugh).

:beach:.....I wonder who this could be?

Click below to reveal...

Spoiler

It wasn't me! 🤓

• Haha 3