• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- THE Play-In Game!

lethalweapon3

image.png.d37e18a2eb1f79b1f0f9207c8e30f1ba.png

Murray's shot chart is something we haven't seen all year.  This is Quin specifically telling him to shoot 3s, especially with Bam controlling the middle.

image.png.922124997a1b273dbe14320739b65c54.png

Trae's shot chart look a little better.  Missed some wide open 3s.  But when he's been able to get his shot off going into the paint, he's been money.  This hasn't been the case the past few weeks, because he's missed a lot of paint shots in that span.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Anybody else expecting the dreaded 13 pt 3rd qtr??  This team man.  If they have a great half, you gotta expect the terrible one's coming.  

I doubt we can afford to go another 3:10 stretch with ZERO FGs. The end to the half was suboptimal.

• Like 2

Somebody gotta tell Trae to stop trying to dribble through 4 guys because that’s the reason why we are only up by 15 and not by 25. He did that constantly at the end. Pass the ball if you don’t have a clear shot, that’s what they’ve been doing the whole game. Don’t get away from what works. Let’s go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Anybody else expecting the dreaded 13 pt 3rd qtr??  This team man.  If they have a great half, you gotta expect the terrible one's coming.  

Nope.  I'm not expecting that tonight.

But I'm also not expecting the Heat to continue to shoot 25% from 3.  But as long as we're making our shots, it's all good.

The big thing right now, is to not let them immediately back into this game.   Keep this lead at 15+.  And when our bench gets in, END THEIR ASSES!

• Like 1

Back from my ZOOM call.
I leave you with one damn thing to do and you let them cut a 25 point lead down to 11 points.
You're all grounded.  Give me your phones and go do the dishes!  
🙂

Three straight plays with Herro attacking Trae.

To me, that's perfectly OK, as long as no one else is scoring or making 3s.

They won't stay with that all game.  But the big thing is that we have to score on the other end.

Do NOT give Trae help.  Let Herro score in the midrange if he wants.  Only help if Trae gets beat off the dribble.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Three straight plays with Herro attacking Trae.

To me, that's perfectly OK, as long as no one else is scoring or making 3s.

They won't stay with that all game.  But the big thing is that we have to score on the other end.

Do NOT give Trae help.  Let Herro score in the midrange if he wants.  Only help if Trae gets beat off the dribble.

Need to attack Herro on the other end though. He has three fouls.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I leave you with one damn thing to do and you let them cut a 25 point lead down to 11 points.
You're all grounded.  Give me your phones and go do the dishes!  
🙂

Or you hopped on a call and left us hanging lol. Who is to blame…

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hunter with a quick miss, and immediately picks up his 4th.

So now we lose some defense, but gain offense in Bey.

Make them pay, Bey.

We just lost one defender that could guard Herro who's getting hot.