• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Mouhamed Gueye

NBASupes

I'm not saying he's Giannis but he's Giannis like IMO. Appears to be very raw but his quickness and athletic ability stands out. He has a nice touch. I hope he's coachable, determined and has a relentless work ethic like Giannis. Wow what a find.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Diesel said:

Yes Welcome... You are the Gueye!!!

Yeah.. Cheezy. Fixed: + Wrong

However, I like him.   I think he has great potential and like I said in another post, he seems to be farther than Lively offensively (IMHO).   He needs weight, experience, and some great coaching.   I think we can help him. 

Nice try but you might regret that even more once you here how that's actually pronounced 😆

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, TRW said:

I'm not saying he's Giannis but he's Giannis like IMO. Appears to be very raw but his quickness and athletic ability stands out. He has a nice touch. I hope he's coachable, determined and has a relentless work ethic like Giannis. Wow what a find.

I'm not saying he's Giannis, but I'm also not not saying he's Giannis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MarylandHawk said:

Wow. The more I watch this dude the more I like. He plays like a top 3 pick. I don’t know what else you can ask for in a prospect. 

I figure his defense will take some work but his offense ... for a guy with little experience... is great!  He has a lot of potential.   This was a fine steal by Landry and Co...

• Like 2

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I figure his defense will take some work but his offense ... for a guy with little experience... is great!  He has a lot of potential.   This was a fine steal by Landry and Co...

He reminds me of a taller Siakim. And not a poor man version either. 

• Like 2