• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks "at" Magic -- the CDMX Game (9:30 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, StonedDogs said:

No one hates him man. He just plays hero ball too much and in reality some of us know he cannot lead us to a ring. This team just isnt built for it this year or next with the same roster. Thats a reality you will have to accept.

He's still a chucker, 5-15 3pt, 25 shots and we inched by a beat up Magic team with his best performance. Cmon man. And yes Trae thinks this whole Mexico trip was about him but he put on a show

Quin says keep shooting. 

He'll live with Trae taking shots, rather than forcing passes that leads to turnovers.  The quick 3s off the dribble with a man in his face, were not good shots.  With his ability to make FTs, you have to get in the paint and either look for contact, or pass it out to a teammate.

On the last play, he did exactly that.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, StonedDogs said:

No one hates him man. He just plays hero ball too much and in reality some of us know he cannot lead us to a ring. This team just isnt built for it this year or next with the same roster. Thats a reality you will have to accept.

He's still a chucker, 5-15 3pt, 25 shots and we inched by a beat up Magic team with his best performance. Cmon man. And yes Trae thinks this whole Mexico trip was about him but he put on a show

27 shots

4 minutes ago, StonedDogs said:

Oh my bad. Still a lot. It was so obvious he thinks Mexico was there for him and him only. BUT there was a mural and a court so maybe Mexico was to showcase Trae Young. I just dont see what others around here see in him. 

You said 25.. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Glad I stayed up.

JJ leads +/- again

+15.

This kid is just giving us so much more than JC!….there’s no way fans can’t see this at this point.

While Jalen has plenty to speak about….what sticks out to me vs JC is that he can actually put the ball on the ground consistently and go get a tough bucket.

we just did not see Colin’s do that enough 

• Like 4

4th currently, early but we do have the makings of a home court adv first round type of team.

25 minutes ago, JTB said:

Our fans just don’t understand

🤔 

21 minutes ago, JTB said:

there’s no way fans can’t see this at this point.

🤔 

All of us huh? 👎 

• Haha 2

Trae tied for most points in an NBA game in Mexico 🇲🇽 with Luka at 41. 🥳 

Ive said this before and I’ll say it again, Trae is a blessing. How many years did we search for a point guard before and after the Mookie era, then we land a generational talent in Trae. 🙏🏿 💗 #11

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1