• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks "at" Magic -- the CDMX Game (9:30 PM EST Tip!)

lethalweapon3

NBA channel using the crap Orlando announcers made this not seem very 'national' at all.

I thought the channel might send their own team down for this one - and no Lauren in the studio. Boo. 

Hate that the NBA League Pass forces me to watch the home team broadcast when on the NBA channel.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JTB said:

This kid is just giving us so much more than JC!….there’s no way fans can’t see this at this point.

While Jalen has plenty to speak about….what sticks out to me vs JC is that he can actually put the ball on the ground consistently and go get a tough bucket.

we just did not see Colin’s do that enough 

In fairness to JC, that wasn't his game and wasn't in his skill set.  He has more of a traditional PF game.  Nothing wrong with that, but it didn't fit well with the scheme and personnel.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Banchero or Suggs get my gumball for the night. 

WHO STARTED THIS??? 😡 It was camp 🏕️ wasn’t it? Just when I start to warm up to the feller he gumballed my gameball!!! 🤨 

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This game was on NBATV, not a national broadcast.

Technically it is though right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, mountainjim said:

NBA channel using the crap Orlando announcers made this not seem very 'national' at all.

I thought the channel might send their own team down for this one - and no Lauren in the studio. Boo. 

Hate that the NBA League Pass forces me to watch the home team broadcast when on the NBA channel.

I thought they made a great choice going with ORL announcers rather than our announcers.   I was shocked at how even they called the game compared to our homer fest.   Didn't hear the ORL analyst rip on our players shot selection the entire game unlike Nique who is constantly yelling bad shot whenever an opponent misses a shot even if it's a wide open uncontested 3.   

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Question:  Has Trae ever had a game where he dominated the first half scoring wise and then followed that up with even a good not great scoring second half?

I don't recall a single game that wasn't exactly like last night.  Dominant scoring first half followed by box score watching at half time followed by terrible shot selection and shooting in the second half.   That's him MO.

• Like 1