• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers -- IST Game #4

lethalweapon3

I really hate what theyve done to my favorite team.. 

Schlenk and now LF..

So many wasted picks and ridiculous contracts over the years

Our depth should be way better than this

And thanks to Murray trade, our future is bleek..

Just damn..

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Our defensive scheme is bad.   Too many times, I saw Capela or OO up and Trae back.  Mobley having a field day. 

Our defense looks good for moments because of personal effort.   The scheme should amplify the effect of the personal effort. 

Instead, we have to have the personal effort to make the scheme look like it's doing something. 

No Lead is safe. 

And we come on here and we want players who can give better personal effort on defense.  We need better scheme. 

• Thanks 1

I think Quin has no choice but to let some of these minutes of Clint and OO overlap each other, the same way that Trae and DJ's minutes overlap each other. 

Not saying that you start OO ( although I'd think about it ).  But at least when it's time for OO to come in during the middle of the 1st and 3rd quarters, maybe you let them play together for at least 3 minutes in that quarter.  And when Clint comes back in during the 2nd and 4th quarters, let OO run with him for that same amount of time.

In other words, Clint and OO might need to play with each other about 10 - 12 minutes a game.  This small ball at the 4 ain't gonna cut it.  Neither Dre or Bey rebound well enough at the 4, to have them play extended minutes there.

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think Quin has no choice but to let some of these minutes of Clint and OO overlap each other, the same way that Trae and DJ's minutes overlap each other. 

Not saying that you start OO ( although I'd think about it ).  But at least when it's time for OO to come in during the middle of the 1st and 3rd quarters, maybe you let them play together for at least 3 minutes in that quarter.  And when Clint comes back in during the 2nd and 4th quarters, let OO run with him for that same amount of time.

In other words, Clint and OO might need to play with each other about 10 - 12 minutes a game.  This small ball at the 4 ain't gonna cut it.  Neither Dre or Bey rebound well enough at the 4, to have them play extended minutes there.

I get your point. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We weren't ready for this one

We were playing well in the 2nd. Up 10 with 6:03 minutes left when Hunter hurt his little wittle pinky.  Things changed after that, we couldn't score, couldn't defend and then started giving up ORebs. Lost all momentum.