• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Bonzaii58 said:

No foul for JJ there? 🤔🤨

I wrote about that today. He's still getting rookie treatment. If I was Quinn, I'd passively aggressively start mentioning it in interviews.

Edited by thecampster
  • Like 3

1) Jalen just told everyone “I’m Him!”

2) We are giving the Thunder so many open shots allowing them to stay within striking distance despite our good play. This is a bad trend that has to stop. Just because we score is not an excuse to take off on defense.

• Like 4

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

1) Jalen just told everyone “I’m Him!”

2) We are giving the Thunder so many open shots allowing them to stay within striking distance despite our good play. This is a bad trend that has to stop. Just because we score is not an excuse to take off on defense.

We’re much tighter through the first and beginning of 2nd.  Starting to slack of a smidge.  Let’s pick back up!

There we go! JJ with the steal as I write.

Jalen with these dimes is next level stuff.

OO with not only the nuts, but the ability to block these dudes going for the open highlight dunks. He did the same thing vs Ja. That’s rare ability.

• Like 1

Can somebody tell me why Trae cant stop turning the ball over?

I know he touches the ball alot but Geez man

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Charge......drawn. 

Ladt year There is no way Trae turns the ball over then hustles back to play defense

True

We can go ahead and trade Hunter for Siakam now 😂. I’d love to see how we’d look then. I might be drinking too much JJ kool aid but we play so much better with him healthy. Adding Siakam even as a flyer might be worth the risk