• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.5535631435afa0f02195e35f618449be.gif

Wowwww!!! Loved it just finished it with the special lady. She saw us go 3-1 in her brief watching week. We only lost to Luka but tonight … My boy OO showed he’s ready to start baby! JJ is a godsend and Trae is a superstar with Murray the closer and Quin the genius architect. HAWKS SOARRRRR!!! 🥳 

@JayBirdHawk @kg01 who gets gumball TEAM or OO? 

I didn't get to watch. From the box.....I would go OO/CC - 39pts/31rbs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

He had a torn Achilles. They say that's one of the worst, if not the worst injuries a basketball player can have.

Why you taking my joke and tryna be serious?  Cmon, bleachk.  Don't sap my fun. 

15 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Murray just continues to show that he's a top player in this league.  The trade offers from other teams have been embarrassing.  This current win streak probably doesn't change Murray's desire to be somewhere where he has the ball in his hands more.  But, it should expose how ridiculous the low balling has been and how stupid it would be to salary dump him to avoid the luxury tax next season.  Murray is an All Star level player.

I don't know how many times I got to say this. We are UNDER THE LT for next year.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/atlanta-hawks/cap/2024/

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He had a torn Achilles. They say that's one of the worst, if not the worst injuries a basketball player can have.

He never really recovered from it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know how many times I got to say this. We are UNDER THE LT for next year.

$11 million under with 12 contracted players.

No Bey and 2 draft picks are not included.

36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

GS was straight doubling Trae from the 3rd onward

But yet Kerr more than likely left him off his All Star ballot..  smh

40 minutes ago, Bonzaii58 said:

Love this win. But I’d still like to know why AJ can’t get minutes. Would have loved to see him get some of Matthew’s minutes. If he isn’t going to play and needs to develop the send him to the G league at least. 

I think hes refusing to go there.. Makes no sense otherwise..

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

Not sure.  But I think it shows that he isn’t fixated on getting his overall numbers.  Plays for team.  Plays for that W.  

Golden State sent double teams from about the 2nd quarter on.

Instead of forcing a lot of passes, Trae either looked for his shot, or gave the ball up early.

Bogi missing shots didn't help the assist total either.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Golden State sent double teams from about the 2nd quarter on.

Instead of forcing a lot of passes, Trae either looked for his shot, or gave the ball up early.

Bogi missing shots didn't help the assist total either.

Well yeah.  I didn’t think it needed to be explained that precisely but there it is. 🙂

We're not a great matchup for warriors anyway, they are too small like we are, but we are getting better and a d have younger guys, and a little more size than them, we can def play small ball if u want.

Edited by hylndr11

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

$11 million under with 12 contracted players.

No Bey and 2 draft picks are not included.

Bey won't be back and will be moved before the trade deadline for a 1st. Even with the draft picks not including any we gain, we are at 1-5 mil at 14 players. Likely, Garrison won't be back which gives us more plus we could have a 2nd rounder depending on Miami final record. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1