Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Great win, also love DJ, but we still need to move him if we can get good value back.  He's not bought in at all -- sold out a ton of possessions that game... might need to wait until the offseason though.

If these teams are still talking about protected firsts and other trash, I'm not interested. 

• Like 3

Just now, terrell said:

Hawks are now 10-7 when both JJ and Dre play...

While Dre offensively was meh tonight. He did help on defense during his limited minutes. I wish Garrison gave us more.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

They are starting to really play well together and figure it all out.  Gotta just let them play it out this year and see what happens. Forget the trade stuff. Deal with that in the offseason. 

If we're going to let it play out, we should at least go get a forward with some size.

• Like 4

Just now, NBASupes said:

GS was straight doubling Trae from the 3rd onward

You’re right.  And I feel he did a pretty good job getting around it for the most part.  I think he recognizes that and doesn’t force it.  He takes a step back when he has to.  When DJ or somebody else is rolling he lets them work.

• Like 3

Just now, Chrimturn said:

You’re right.  And I feel he did a pretty good job getting around it for the most part.  I think he recognizes that and doesn’t force it.  He takes a step back when he has to.  When DJ or somebody else is rolling he lets them work.

We had a couple TOs due to not dealing with the press well in the 3rd but fixed it in the 3th and OT

• Like 2