• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- Play-In Game 1 of X!

lethalweapon3

Dre simply destroyed us on both ends. DeRozan 22/8 on 63%fg. The guy didn't shoot that well when guarded with midgets. Dre is a black hole in this team. 30mins only 1 rebound, 2 for 11 shoting, just embarrassing 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Garrison only player in + for the night, all you haters getting silenced!!,

Trae -30 right now is pretty rough, most of the squad in single digits.

Trae is playing really poorly and it's not because his shots aren't falling.  His left pinky finger isn't making these poor decisions so coming back "early" from injury is not really an excuse tonight. 

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

18-2 run at THE most critical juncture. 

Trae is horrendous tonight. Yall think I hate him but I don't, I just don't believe he's a MAX player who we can build around and win a ring with..... I swear we played better without him...

And Dre and Capela can pack their bags tonight. GTFO.  Smh

Im with you on this one i actually quite like Trae as a person and a player.  I think on the right team and with the right type of players he can succeed.  I also unlike you think he is a max player but he 1000% needs to be your 2nd max player behind a true superstar.   If you paired Trae with a Embidd, Giannis, Joker type of player a true elite star big.  Trae would be a MONSTER robin type of player.  

Sad part is we can't do that here now with the assets we have left and the contracts we have.  The only chance to improve this team to that level to be able to maybe get one of those one day.  Is to move Trae and try to pair that new superstar with Jalen and Murray.   Murray doesn't have quite the value to get one of those guys back.  But trae does and it also saves cap space to put toward another max guy since we got murray so cheap. 

I would love to see Trae with a player like Wemby next to him that would be magical imo if Wemby hits what i think his peak can be.  I wish we could have found a way to do that for Trae here but i don't see a way to do it now after the FO screwed up so many times.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Afro said:

I'm moreso rolling my eyes at the "no heart" part lol. 

Like.... Come on. 

Yeah if anyone says Trae has no heart they are full of crap i might be one of the main people on the trade trae train.  But i will never question the mans heart and love for basketball and i don't see how anyone can.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Coby White seeing red anytime Bogi is on him.

Would be nice if Quin did something creative, like put a rookie defensive guard on White?

No chance at that though.   Gonna live and die with this group.

Lol are we holding something back to deploy it in game 2?  Uh, Quin, it doesn't work like that. 

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Coby White seeing red anytime Bogi is on him.

Would be nice if Quin did something creative, like put a rookie defensive guard on White?

No chance at that though.   Gonna live and die with this group.

I completely understand the roster limitations and why Gueye has played. 

But damn, Gueye is getting minutes, but Kobe can't?? 

11 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Im not able to watch the game right now but seeing you go in this much on Trae sorta has me shook lol.  Thats your guy over like everyone of us lol.  I don't think i have ever seen you on his butt like this before.

I hate the fact when he doesn't just let the shot fly, and tries to make perfect passes to others  . . . in traffic.

He's much better off just being a volume shooter and just getting shots up.  Even if he misses, we have a top 5 offensive rebounder in the league that can get us a 2nd shot.

He's gone to the line 11 times, but he only has 9 shot attempts.  No way in hell are we winning like that.

If his hand is hurt that bad that he can't get up shots, that's one thing.  But I think he's just trying to play team ball too much.

The open court turnovers were killers, because they all led to points.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Is to move Trae and try to pair that new superstar with Jalen and Murray.   Murray doesn't have quite the value to get one of those guys back.  But trae does and it also saves cap space to put toward another max guy since we got murray so cheap. 

:er: 1. What Superstar? 2. What capspace savings if the guy you are getting is this Superstar?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He's gone to the line 11 times, but he only has 9 shot attempts.  No way in hell are we winning like that.

If his hand is hurt that bad that he can't get up shots, that's one thing.  But I think he's just trying to play team ball too much.

Trae can't have the lowest number of shots. Well a lot complained that he shoots too much. We cannot win like this particularly when guys were missing wide open shots off his passes. Compound that with his live ball TOs. Recipe for disaster.

• Like 1