• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls -- Play-In Game 1 of X!

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, dalamchops said:

keep drinking that trae koolaid

I'm just not being biased.  There's so much wrong going on tonight and, since I'm watching, I see that it's not attributed primarily to one guy. 

Season is FINALLY coming to an end it seems..

That'll be a relief honestly

Ive seen enough of Dre, Clint,  and the Trae/Murray duo to last a lifetime..

Murray is a 1, not a 2.. Its obvious..

Traede Trae Hunter Clint OO and rebuild around JJ Murray Gueye Bufkin new young center... If Murray wants out trade him too.(I think hed want to stay if Trae was moved) There are Plenty off good young pg's in the draft...

Id rather watch the young guys on rookie contracts grow than watch these overpaid busters fight for a playin spot again..... 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:er: 1. What Superstar? 2. What capspace savings if the guy you are getting is this Superstar?

Im talking about the 15 to 20 mil difference in cap between murray and trae. Having that available to be able to put toward another star.  As far as what Superstar my friend you never know who will come available at anytime.  But you gotta have the assets and young pieces to pull the trigger when they do.   Best display of this might be Trae this summer if he gets moved  the teams who have built up assets like the Spurs can make a big play for him and bam there is your next star to pair with your current star.   We would need those trae assets in a trade to be able to to jump on one if they come available.   Sadly no one else besides Trae has the value to move to end up getting us another star quality player of his capabilities at a different position than PG.     If i thought Murray, Onyeka, AJ, and a few 1sts could get us back a superstar i would 100% in on that.    Where as the massive package you get back from trae + Onyeka, AJ, Hunter  etc...  would be a VERY competitive offer for anyone coming available the next few years.

17 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Garrison only player in + for the night, all you haters getting silenced!!,

Trae -30 right now is pretty rough, most of the squad in single digits.

Trae is playing really poorly and it's not because his shots aren't falling.  His left pinky finger isn't making these poor decisions so coming back "early" from injury is not really an excuse tonight. 

All he had to do was get his shots up.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Threezus said:

As far as what Superstar my friend you never know who will come available at anytime.  But you gotta have the assets and young pieces to pull the trigger when they do. 

How successful have we been in luring/trading for a 'Star'....and if that's the move it has to be someone 'better than Trae' and again they salary would be similar or more.

Wow I wasn’t expecting so many of you to take this game seriously. Hawks been trash all season. Trae went down and all the Trae haters said “Murray will lead us to the promise land just watch” …ended up with a worse record than last season and no it’s not because Trae came back early from injury.

i will admit Trae was absolute trash tonight but so was this team in general outside of Murray’s offensive performance. The defense is so horrendous even if Traes offense was a normal outing we likely are still losing this.

we need defense and length so bad , along with a easy bucket scorer it ain’t even funny bro hams.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What a difference a year makes.  Folks calling Trae trash just choose to ignore what we're missing and ignore what he's done in these spots before. 

Ignore it. Hawks will not let Trae was away easily .

Just now, kg01 said:

What a difference a year makes.  Folks calling Trae trash just choose to ignore what we're missing and ignore what he's done in these spots before. 

I don't think Tra eis trash for me it's the complete opposite i think Trae is a very good offensive player.  My issue is more so i don't think they front office is now capable of building the right team around trae.   We had a good shot at it a few years back with the clean slate and alot of cap room.  They screwed it up and now it's going to be very hard to do with the rest of the players they have on the team now.

I still think Trae on the right team with the right players can win a championship so my love for him as a player is still strong my love and belief in the hawks front office to get him there is very low. 

Trae will take the major hit for this game.   Dre will take the secondary hit.

But ya'll better have smoke for Quin as well.   He still coaches offensively, not defensively.

With Trae and Dre having the games they had tonight, you would think that he'd give someone on the bench a chance to provide a spark.   He did it in the 2nd quarter and it got us back in the game.

But this is just as a big of an indictment on Quin, as it is on any of our players.

• Sad 2

Lol...I'm glad this season is done!  Hopefully, the Kings win and we get their pick.

Draft Cody Williams and Ke'lel Ware.

And trade the players who don't want to be here.

I really rooted for the Hawks tonight, but this is best for our future. We weren't winning any championships this year.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Wow I wasn’t expecting so many of you to take this game seriously. Hawks been trash all season. Trae went down and all the Trae haters said “Murray will lead us to the promise land just watch” …ended up with a worse record than last season and no it’s not because Trae came back early from injury.

i will admit Trae was absolute trash tonight but so was this team in general outside of Murray’s offensive performance. The defense is so horrendous even if Traes offense was a normal outing we likely are still losing this.

we need defense and length so bad , along with a easy bucket scorer it ain’t even funny bro hams.

This. 

The roster is so hilariously flawed(especially now). 

But ALL of that is Traes fault.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

i'd be shocked if trae is on the team next yr... no heart

So this is his last game in a Hawks uniform?