• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

Glad Scola's out with his streak-shooting ass.  You can't stop him when he starts.  We gotta get this game versus a historically bad matchup.  

Lowry always exerts his strength over our Points, their Bigs while not as good, are nearly as versatile, and DeRozan seems to welcome the tough shots the Hawks' Defense is designed to force. The line is Toronto -1.  Hawks win on a buzzer beater.  We The Dirty.

• Like 1

Loved the game thread as usual lw3! Miss watching Garbagejosa lol...loved the elbow pasta...won't make too much fun if the elbow since I had the same injury and woke up with a bent elbow for 2 days...no picnic. This might drive Lowry straight into the lovin arms of some comfort food. :-) I hate Drake as a fan, and as a rapper, he's so 2010 lol.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit game so far...what's it going to take for the Hawks to get to the free throw line? Lowry and Derozan was doing terrible until those late 3s in the 2nd ....Hawks were shutting them two down but the refs bailed them out.

The announcer said at one point Lowry and Derozan are 2 for 13 yet both have 10 pts...well no shit with these bullshit refs!

Hawks just aren't respected in the NBA man and it's why we need a star. If we ever get a star I bet any amount of money that millsap will suddenly get all his calls due to the presence of a star player being on the Hawks. SMH

Not mad about 12-4 against a not easy March (although it wasn't as bad as it looked before the season), but two losses against the same team in one month you have got to be f***ing s***ing me.

This also likely shows what's going to happen as long as Atlanta wins the games they should, 49-33, with only one win against TOR/CLE and it being due to resting starters for CLE.

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

This is why I keep saying the starting lineup must change against this team in the playoffs if they happen to meet them, or it's going to be as ugly as that Orlando series back in 2010.

Bud is not going to give up on that loser Kyle Kover. Bud loves slow guys with limited athletic ability.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Its just a travesty that Bud is so stubborn...Bazemore was totally overmatched by Derozen...Millsap was getting destroyed by their center and Korver couldn't throw it in the ocean but yet he just sat there and made no adjustment until the rout was on.  No other coach in his right mind would go small on Toronto except Bud.  Bud is so bitter sweet!  Man I hope he gets better as a coach at some point.

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Its just a travesty that Bud is so stubborn...He Bazemore is overmatched by Derozen...Millsap is getting destroyed by their center and Korver couldn't throw it in the ocean but yet he just sat there and made no adjustment until the rout was on.  No other coach in his right mind would go small on Toronto except Bud.  Bud is so bitter sweet!  Man I hope he gets better as a coach at some point.

Not likely. Bud is just not a good coach.

• Like 1