• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Celtics at Hawks GAME 2

lethalweapon3

al-peak-a-boo.gif

Go Hawks!

(ps i was trying to find a gif of Horford dusting off the ball...it was a playoff game in 2008 where Josh blocked the shit outta a Selltick and Al dusts it off before handing it to the ref.)

Hate it for Bradley that he won't be able to play but I'm not sorry about it. Hope by the time he heals up that Boston will be on vacation.

Two main keys - make Boston have to beat you with their half court offense and make a few more threes than just 5 of 27, doesn't even have to be Korver, in fact I have to say that I wouldn't even look to him unless it's an open three where he didn't have to move much.

• Like 1

Awesome as usual lw3!!! Salad days are a distant memory lol...love it..TOMMY POINT! "Guys like that" huh Thomas...ooohkay...

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

ps I got my Hawks hardwood classic red t shirt on from about 12 years ago...it's like wearing paper lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

All those people hating on Kyle needed to pump their brakes on that.  Probably the same ones who defended Dennis and that other guy too.  

My theory was right from the start, Atlanta's going to be content to play in the half-court on offense and force Boston to try to beat them in a half-court game (even though it will likely be ugly for them too). If Boston can't get out and run for a full game for the next 5 games from what I'm seeing they're going to have a hard time winning more than one game in this series.

Funny thing is the offensive plan will have to be the opposite of this if they get to the next series. Not going to get into it until we cross that bridge though...

When Boston gets out and run, they are actually decent on offense but otherwise it's ugly even if they have their players.

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BigDog90 said:

CLE vs. ATL should be interesting.

It won't be unless the starting lineup is changed and the offensive plan is adjusted, but then again we aren't there yet. Wait.

This has similar vibes to the Memphis vs Portland series from last year so far.