• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Hawks' GameNotes notes that Dennis is 9 buckets away from 1,000 career field goals.

http://www.nba.com/gamenotes/hawks.pdf

~lw3

I didn't wanna jinx it, but also on those GameNotes:

"With a win tonight the Hawks will tie the longest win streak against Chicago at seven games (previously occurred on 1/8/83-2/25/84 and 3/14/67-2/10/68) … The last time the Bulls defeated the Hawks was a 91-85 home decision on 4/15/15. "

~lw3

• Like 1

Checking things out in the east just now:

Our last 10 is 7-3 and we are 5 out of 1st in the loss column.

Washington, behind us a bit, is 8-2 in their last 10.

Way further down, the 76ers are 8-2 in their last 10 and only 3 out

of 8th in the loss column.  Remember one of those losses was Atlanta's.

Cavs are proving themselves human again with another loss!

• Like 2

• Moderators

"Take time to tell me, you really care, and we'll share tomorrow togetherrrrrrrr..."

Here goes your "former Big 3'er telling you how old he is" of the day.

Wade and LBJ giving us their best Leon Hess impressions lately.

"I'm 80 years old. I want results NOW!" (hires Rich Kotite)

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Didn't see the game, but looking at the play by play, sure did see Baze show up A LOT coming down the stretch... a few points, a few assists, a few rebounds, and a block of Butler to ice the game... damn, what happened? Has Kent been reading Squawk or something? Got his ire up maybe?

Way to getterdone, Abazing.

(You like that? I just went online to US govt and copyrighted it. :)  )

(j/k)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I didn't wanna jinx it, but also on those GameNotes:

"With a win tonight the Hawks will tie the longest win streak against Chicago at seven games (previously occurred on 1/8/83-2/25/84 and 3/14/67-2/10/68) … The last time the Bulls defeated the Hawks was a 91-85 home decision on 4/15/15. "

~lw3

Jud Buechler turning over in his grave.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Didn't see the game, but looking at the play by play, sure did see Baze show up A LOT coming down the stretch... a few points, a few assists, a few rebounds, and a block of Butler to ice the game... damn, what happened? Has Kent been reading Squawk or something? Got his ire up maybe?

Way to getterdone, Abazing.

(You like that? I just went online to US govt and copyrighted it. :)  )

(j/k)

Patent pending! And when it came to the Squawk, I'd be quite alright if Kent would gazemore.

~lw3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

You've been holding that one back for awhile, waiting for the right moment to toss it into the mix. No way you just now came up with that. Either way, good job you clever so-and-so.

man, what the hell did I just see? Toughness? Grit? Fighting til the end? Wow, those Hawks of yesteryear would have caved, but Im proud to see what they have become! 

I was literally about to turn off the game and go to bed since things were looking like we just weren't going to get over the hump and DWade was lighting it up, and then SHAZAM! Suddenly we are right back in it and took the damn lead! I went from 'sunk' to 'spunk' in a matter of seconds. (No @Spud2Nique )

i started cheering so loud I woke up my wife, who started yelling at me and woke up the chi'rens. Haha jokes on her, they want mommy when they wakey wakey.

Anyway, that was a great win. I love winning in the United Center. 

And the Cavs lost, too!?! Turned out to be a pretty good night after all. 

Go Hawks!

Haha nice! But don't piss the wife off too much I want a roof over ur head :-)

10 minutes ago, sturt said:

Meanwhile... Kyle feeling very goat-like tonight based on what I just saw on Sportscenter.

Feel for the guy.

Cavs are 2-8 since the trade? (I think).