• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards: GAME 2

lethalweapon3

If the physical nature consumes Millsap again then we need to bring in Hump and I guarantee you isn't backing down and whining to stripes.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

DNP-WTF.  That's hilarious.   Although saying Thabo's 1.5 steals are 'just behind' Sap's 2.9 may be stretching things.  

That's my brain-fart #257 of the day!

Errata City: Paul's got 3.1 deflections per game during the regular season, to Thabo's 2.9. On steals per game, Thabo's at 1.5 while Sap and Baze are at 1.3.

Keef knows he don't want Dem Hands from Sap, but Paul's gotta be willing to use his hands the right way (i.e., stripping and creating loose balls, not flailing them in the air to the refs in hopes of more calls that aren't coming).

~lw3

• Like 3

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Alex said:

I will not be able to watch this one tonight...no longer have NBATV.  

You can get a free trial of slingtv or playstation vue.   You can watch either on your computer or on a streaming device like roku, firetv, or appletv.   

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Hawks have a bad history of trying to match other team's physicality.  Usually they recognize the other team playing bully ball, proceed to attempt to match only to watch the refs call everything on them, they then complain incessantly only to receive a tech which then gets Bud flailing down the sideline only to receive his own tech.  The team then goes full passive aggressive only to receive another tech for a glare or sarcastic comment.  They then bow their heads after while watching the other team continue to bully them.

You just know the moment Dwight puts Wall on his ass while making a legitimate basketball play, Wall will bounce up, throw some gang signs, Beal will pretend to hold him back while Kief attempts to Eskimo kiss Sap.  Refs will go on to review the play and assess a flagrant.......while Bud comes flailing down the sideline only to receive a tech.  Reddit and the twitterverse will erupt seconds later with screen grabs with the caption "Hawks are dirty".

Truth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

You can get a free trial of slingtv or playstation vue.   You can watch either on your computer or on a streaming device like roku, firetv, or appletv.   

Is the PlayStation option available on PS3?

I like the red font game thread lw3! Agree with Hampton, possibky thread if the year but I seem to feel that way on every game thread.

Red font is for a funeral. A Mo money mo murda if u will...redrum!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

ps I wasted a career high in points for Sap as the Hawks blew an 18 point lead and lost by 2. Hope the real outcome is different!!!

IMG_9622.JPG

IMG_9623.JPG

IMG_9624.JPG

IMG_9625.JPG

4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Good looking out.  Downloaded PlayStation Vue on my ancient PS3 for zero cost.  Got a 5 day trial if it.  Picture so far is good enough...the app itself moves slowly.  I definitely wouldn't pay for this service, but will use it for free haha.