• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks: GAME 3

lethalweapon3

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Millsap needs to become Kareem or James Worthy and get some goggles, matter of fact get the full head gear. I've never seen anyone get hit in the face/head as Paul..lol

MMA being referenced so often in this series that sounds very wise.

mask.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thomas said:

MMA being referenced so often in this series that sounds very wise.

mask.jpeg

Kieff is ready!!!! 

Kieff got the goggles before Sap...:-(

IMG_9663.JPG

2 hours ago, Alex said:

First game I actually watched it's entirety just not all at the same time.  I came away very impressed with the Hawks resilience each time Washington made a little run.    When it got to 12 I think we all got nervous.  These so called personal battles or whatever are just attempts to pump up a series.  I don't buy anything into them.  Maybe 20 years ago this would be interesting, but not now.  

Dennis was terrific again tonight.  Really difficult for me to say that especially multiple times.  His decision making is something that I definitely didn't think was going to improve like it seemingly has.  Something still needs to be done about Muscala as he is one of the worst rotational players in the game and hands down worst player getting minutes in this series.  

I have never seen a player on the level of Muscala used in important situations by an NBA team. This fan base loves him though. SMH.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is this a case of let Wall have his and defend everyone else hard? As @marco102 said Timmy is doing work on defense. The refs need to do something about Gortat"s illegal moving butt screens.

I have to watch the replay to see how we defended the PnR to limit Gortat. Can anyone offersome insight?

I think it is more of a case of the Hawks just being the Hawks this year, and staying true to Jekyll and Hyde.

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Pero Antic

He at least was able to do something better than everybode else on the team (and even nobody on our current team does it this well) and this was SETTING GOOD AND HARD SCREENS!!!

• Like 1

My boy @chasonballer confirmed that the Zards are practicing at a GT facility.  Hoping some of our recent-years' super-fantastic play rubs off on them.

Also hope they stayed in-town and Magic City comes thru for us.  I may have misspelled 'comes'.  Ok, too far self-ban.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My boy @chasonballer confirmed that the Zards are practicing at a GT facility.  Hoping some of our recent-years' super-fantastic play rubs off on them.

Also hope they stayed in-town and Magic City comes thru for us.  I may have misspelled 'comes'.  Ok, too far self-ban.

It's Sunday night, so the team at Strokers or PinUps need to be on their A game tonight.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It's Sunday night, so the team at Strokers or PinUps need to be on their A game tonight.

Then again, maybe the Gold Room has something going on tonight.   This is from 2 years ago.

download.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It's crazy that only a few of us aren't shocked at the Game 3 outcome.  I saw this coming a mile away.  The Wiz act like they blew the Hawks out in the 2 losses.  They were lucky to escape with 2 wins.

And of course their role players played bad on the road.  Most role players do.

These are NOT the Cavs we're playing.  It's the freaking Washington Wizards.   Remember that the next time a select few of you start tossing dirt on the Hawks grave.

Drop that mic, 'Cyde.  Drop that mic.

Zards have been jekyll/hyde home/road team for years.  They played AWESOME in games 1 and 2 while we struggled, but each was a 2 possession game late.

We aiight.

Also, for those who're still in the skrip club game, send your local Zard a lapdance or 3 ... and some meth-laced dranks. (Is that even a thing?  @MaceCase?)

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Drop that mic, 'Cyde.  Drop that mic.

Zards have been jekyll/hyde home/road team for years.  They played AWESOME in games 1 and 2 while we struggled, but each was a 2 possession game late.

We aiight.

Also, for those who're still in the skrip club game, send your local Zard a lapdance or 3 ... and some meth-laced dranks. (Is that even a thing?  @MaceCase?)

I already had them replace the salt on Beal's margaritas with it.

• Like 3