• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Wizards: GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Oh another note on the game.  Did anyone hear that annoying ass lady cheering for the Wiz last night? Omggggggggg I wanted some duct tape real bad...COMON TNT GET UR SHIT TOGETHER MOVE THE MIC, otherwise I have no choice but to put square dancing music and do si do around my living room...yeeeehhhaaa

16 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Did anyone hear that annoying ass lady cheering for the Wiz last night?

Beer and the drudgery of living in D.C. combo. No left turns feasible in that town.

23 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh another note on the game.  Did anyone hear that annoying ass lady cheering for the Wiz last night? Omggggggggg I wanted some duct tape real bad...COMON TNT GET UR SHIT TOGETHER MOVE THE MIC, otherwise I have no choice but to put square dancing music and do si do around my living room...yeeeehhhaaa

The sad thing is, she is not worse than the lady at the Toronto games who counts down every possession like the players can hear her behind.  Seven, six, five,....I just want to throw something at her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

The sad thing is, she is not worse than the lady at the Toronto games who counts down every possession like the players can hear her behind.  Seven, six, five,....I just want to throw something at her.

I dare you.

Ok cats, electronics are beyond reproach when it comes to violence. Think of the expense of looking like a fool and all, busting up your own property. All this for shitty fans that have no other reason to live than to be heard screaming near a microphone on a telecast. There is no appropriate balance for that. Back from that ledge, please. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marco102 said:

I thought I was crazy when I first heard that.  I was like . . "who in the hell is doing all of that counting throughout the game?"

• Like 2