• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Ain't that big a deal. We stay in 5th, and there's so much luck involved anyway. I know IN THEORY you want the #1 pick, but Markannen went #7. Someone always slips or gets underrated/overrated. There's talk that Bagley might fall to the 7/8 range.

Plenty of games to go, too. Ayton doesn't appear to be some transcendent star at #1, we'll be alright.

Just now, TheFuzz said:

Ain't that big a deal. We stay in 5th, and there's so much luck involved anyway. I know IN THEORY you want the #1 pick, but Markannen went #7. Someone always slips or gets underrated/overrated. There's talk that Bagley might fall to the 7/8 range.

Plenty of games to go, too. Ayton doesn't appear to be some transcendent star at #1, we'll be alright.

Doncic is my guy. I agree it is a deep draft I just think that Ayton and Doncic have high floors and potentials.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

Yay tanking an entire season for Wendell Carter or Mikal Bridges

• Like 2

Just now, davis171 said:

Doncic is my guy. I agree it is a deep draft I just think that Ayton and Doncic have high floors and potentials.

I got faves too (Doncic and Bagley), but point is see where the chips fall before we despair. We could very easily finish #7 and jump up to #3, as long as we're fairly high I wouldn't stress too much.

• Like 1

Just now, GameTime said:

Yay tanking an entire season for Wendell Carter or Mikal Bridges

That hasn't happened yet. So no reason to complain about it. And while I don't think either of those guys will be great what do we know. Markannen and Mitchell went 7 and 13 last year and they'd get drafted 1 and 2 in a redraft probably.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

That hasn't happened yet. So no reason to complain about it. And while I don't think either of those guys will be great what do we know. Markannen and Mitchell went 7 and 13 last year and they'd get drafted 1 and 2 in a redraft probably.

I'd throw Tatum up there too, however multiple draft guys said even before the year started if Fultz and Lonzo were  in this years draft that Fultz would be borderline top 5 and Lonzo would be outside the top 5 so this class is stronger at the top than last year I think most see that too.

3 minutes ago, AtlKauzie said:

This game meant a lot but the last 15 out of 18 look like loses to me so im not gonna lose my mind over this.

yeah Pacers seemed like a lock to be a loss too.

• Like 1