• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Bud got 19, 10, and 5 from Dorsey and Morris.  That bastard know he can coach. 

Hard Tankers©, I present to you, Taurean Prince.

The Phoenix coach got 35 points out of TJ Warren! That dude can coach! Lol!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The Phoenix coach got 35 points out of TJ Warren! That dude can coach! Lol!

I’m not surprised warren was a decent player in fact I wanted the hawks to take him sadly he was teakettle before we got to pick. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Royjr9 said:

I’m not surprised warren was a decent player in fact I wanted the hawks to take him sadly he was teakettle before we got to pick. 

Sadly, a lot of guys we really wanted went off the board before we could pick.  Hoping to avoid that this season but it is becoming a more likely scenario that we see that repeat again.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, DBac said:

Bud really had Morris, Dorsey, Prince, Plumlee and Dedmon(?) out there to close the game lmao. That's the first time I've seen him really try to lose.

And ironically, this sort of win prevents any sting from Silver & Co.

40 minutes ago, AtlKauzie said:

Out of all the games booker drops 30 this is the one he decides not to. That taurean game winner was dope though.

And I think he missed those free throws on purpose. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

And ironically, this sort of win prevents any sting from Silver & Co.

A part of me expects this season to end with us finally grabbing the #1 pick only to have Silver rip it away because of some smoking gun.

The opposing coach should have given Tyson Chandler more minutes.  Not because he can score, but because he is a better re-bounder than any one on the Hawks.  Hawks struggle against size most of the time.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Blunt91 said:

The opposing coach should have given Tyson Chandler more minutes.  Not because he can score, but because he is a better re-bounder than any one on the Hawks.  Hawks struggle against size most of the time.

Don't think the opposing coach was exactly trying maximize their chances of winning this game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Sadly, a lot of guys we really wanted went off the board before we could pick.  Hoping to avoid that this season but it is becoming a more likely scenario that we see that repeat again.

Yeah I know what you mean. 

• Premium Member
Eh, if some 30 year old hit that shot I’d have a conniption but seeing as Prince is one of the young guys we theoretically want to see develop...LTMFF!

Prince showed some very positive signs out there by channeling that aggression at end of game. That’s why I don’t mind this win at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Prince was a guy who had expectations of being a cornerstone of the franchise, I wouldn’t have minded the shot all that much. We currently don’t have anyone that resembles a player like that on this roster. That’s why the loss was so terrible.