Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

Agreed. This doesn't look like they are cultivating a losing culture at all. These kids want to win and don't give up when down. 

For sure building good habits daily. I can get on board with this. We had a poor game and won. This isn’t ur typical Hawks win in years past.

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Took ‘em 4 games to get 2 wins. Is that the over on 12 for first win?

? he hasn’t been in.. ? 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

For sure building good habits daily. I can get on board with this. We had a poor game and won. This isn’t ur typical Hawks win in years past.

The little things like Carter staring Matthews down in defense of Trae and Trae himself not backing down were encouraging, The guys are gritty and play ugly but they want it. 

• Like 3

Just now, hawkman said:

The little things like Carter staring Matthews down in defense of Trae and Tae himself not backing down were encouraging, The guys are gritty and play ugly but they want it. 

Yup for sure they had each other’s backs and everything came together in the form of a beautiful win. As @Jody23 would say, on to the next one ☝?!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:? he hasn’t been in.. ? 

I’m not too good with maths (except calculating commission in my head in 3 milliseconds), we on pace for 1-12?