• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

Our team as it stands is lazy as hell outside of Young the rest of them just stand in one spot waiting on something to happen most of the time.   When Young is getting to the basket no one is moving with him trying to get open and free for a pass and he has no where to pass it off to when they close on him.  

• Like 1

And some of you didn't see the sense of trading Baze + Taurean + ( possibly one of the draft picks ) . . for Jimmy Butler?

At least it would've protected Trae somewhat, by putting another ball handler + defender + creator beside him in his rookie year.

Baze and Prince have more turnovers (6) than they have FGs (3)

1 minute ago, terrell said:

And SF..

Im ok with Prince as our Sf he has a ton of talent but he is at best a #3 and needs a elite facilitator(young) and a legit star/better player ahead of him.  Although if we can get Barrett or Reddish in the draft and they go to SG/SF he can be moved via trade if need be. But i wouldn't settle on just anyone if we trade him i want something good back as i like him alot.

2 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I hope this isn't a surprise to anyone. Trae's +- is -22.

His might be but it's not much of his own fault actually watching the game he's one of the few people putting in serious effort.  The rest are being lazy bums watching him do all the work which is a damn shame vets relying on a rookie like that to carry them.