• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

9 minutes ago, High5 said:

It's crazy to think that just over 2 years ago we were coming off of a 43-win season with only 3 players on our roster under the age of 25 (Dennis, Prince, and Bembry). We may get close to that win total this season with Collins, Trae, Huerter, Spellman, Hunter, Cam, and Bruno all 22 or younger. 

Dang.....43 wins? That would be a 20 game turnaround....Trae would need to make a hell of a leap for us to get there. I think we end up at 35-38 range, and one of our picks form this year looks great to form a good young big 3 with J. Collins and Trae.

• Premium Member
Just now, mcleitsy said:

Dang.....43 wins? That would be a 20 game turnaround....Trae would need to make a hell of a leap for us to get there. I think we end up at 35-38 range, and one of our picks form this year looks great to form a good young big 3 with J. Collins and Trae.

We were playing at a 35 win rate post all star break (10-14), and just added some serious talent. 38-43 wins is not out of the question. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I said close to, but we won 29 games last season. So it would only be 14 games. 

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

PG- Trae

SG- Huerter

SF- Cam

PF- Hunter

C- Collins

Prolly won’t be the starting lineup but would love to see it on the floor a lot.

Last night I could sleep due to anticipation..tonight..excitement 👌

That would be a crazy fast lineup if we rolled that out. We also might give up 50 pts a quarter. But we might also score 50 a quarter. Super excited about this team, no doubt.

Just now, High5 said:

I said close to, but we won 29 games last season. So it would only be 14 games. 

Yeah....and considering Collins missed the first quarter and really meshed with Trae towards the end....just seems weird to think of us getting near the 40 win mark after we basically tore that shit down 2? offseasons ago.

3 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

That would be a crazy fast lineup if we rolled that out. We also might give up 50 pts a quarter. But we might also score 50 a quarter. Super excited about this team, no doubt.

No doubt. Must see ATL Hawks.

2018 draft : Grand slam

2019 draft : Grand slam

Great 👍🏼 night indeed. Foundation was set   tonight for the future.

• Like 1

💗 iiiiittttt!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/1141868016914898947?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

The Atlanta Hawks' young core is SCARY: Trae Young (20 years old) Kevin Huerter (20 years old) De'Andre Hunter (21 years old) Cam Reddish (19 years old) John Collins (21 years old)

Not sure if this was linked but love the confidence from Schlenk....when asked point blank if the draft could've gone any better, he was basically "Lol nah". Around the 7-8 minute mark. Seems like he is really gaining more confidence as the face of the FO.

• Like 1