• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I love all of you

NBASupes

12 hours ago, phoostal said:

It's like Christmas in here, finally we are up and running, missed you guys

Likewise! Agree with the Supes more likes idea too. I wanna give out love for all your great thoughts and it’s frustrating when I’m out of them so early on in the game.

32 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I had given up on the Squawk coming back, and hadn't tried the link in about a month.  Thanks to the person on RealGM who hit me with the PM to tell me it was back up.

Well we are all glad that ur back.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:13 PM, marco102 said:

Where is the good doctor and Lurker?  We need to get the whole gang back together.  I enjoyed Realgm as my foster home.  Feels good to be back home.

Hello.

I was with y'all under a different username on realgm. Never said so but it's probably easy to guess who I was on there because of how I talk.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I had given up on the Squawk coming back, and hadn't tried the link in about a month.  Thanks to the person on RealGM who hit me with the PM to tell me it was back up.

🤗

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Hello.

I was with y'all under a different username on realgm. Never said so but it's probably easy to guess who I was on there because of how I talk.

Lurker always 'observing'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Feels like moving back into the house I grew up in. Just guessing how that feels of course. Great like this!!! Really glad the Squawk is back. Hello to everyone.

• Premium Member
On 5/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yeah one of the jerk mods on realgm deleted my thread letting ppl know the squawk was back. Glad the gang is back though.

• Like 2

Amazing that the site came back up.  Thank you all who made it happen

And thanks to you all that make the Squawk the best board on the web.

I've been in Mozambique for a month to help with cycline relief efforts.  Hawksquawk is my relief from to my efforts!

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 12:51 AM, Sothron said:

Yeah one of the jerk mods on realgm deleted my thread letting ppl know the squawk was back. Glad the gang is back though.

Yeah I never understood the problem they had with the whole discussion.  Like, did they want to trap folks into using their site only?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I never understood the problem they had with the whole discussion.  Like, did they want to trap folks into using their site only?

Are we leaving Jamalo? Is this it? 😢 YOU’VE BEEN SENTENCED TO ISOLATION.. well you and your Sekou love... my bad 🤗 

5 hours ago, frosgrim said:

Amazing that the site came back up.  Thank you all who made it happen

And thanks to you all that make the Squawk the best board on the web.

I've been in Mozambique for a month to help with cycline relief efforts.  Hawksquawk is my relief from to my efforts!

👏 nice work!