• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trade Bazemore to Portland for E. Turner

JTB

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I would flip Turner and a heavily protected 2nd to Cleveland for Matthew Dellavadova and John Henson.

No, we couldn't get a 2nd included for Baze now we give one away by trading trash for junk.

That's just moving the deck chairs on the titanic.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you miss my wtf hick guy too?

.... 😉 

I missed it! Hold muh beer, lemme peruse on back through yonder 💫

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No, we couldn't get a 2nd included for Baze now we give one away by trading trash for junk.

That's just moving the deck chairs on the titanic.

My thinking is that the trade would kill 2 birds with one stone. Backup Point Guard and a defensive center. And both are expiring contracts as well.

Edited by ATLHawks3

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I would flip Turner and a heavily protected 2nd to Cleveland for Matthew Dellavadova and John Henson.

If we trade for both Evan tire fire Turner and Matthew f’ing Dellavadova this off-season...  :shok:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

If we trade for both Evan tire fire Turner and Matthew f’ing Dellavadova this off-season...  :shok:

Wait what? Dellavadipshit?

20 minutes ago, hazer said:

I missed it! Hold muh beer, lemme peruse on back through yonder 💫

giphy.gif

🏆 🤣 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Might as well flip Turner for positions of need.

We going to hire Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds as our fitness staff now?  Maybe add Larry Drew, Lane Kiffin and Pete Babcock to the coaching staff?

Any other ideas to make this team as unappealing as possible?

Dellavadova.  Talk about making a turd somehow smell even worse.  At least Turner isn’t out there hurting anything but the backboards he ruins with all the bricks he slings from the perimeter.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

We going to hire Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds as our fitness staff now?  Maybe add Larry Drew, Lane Kiffin and Pete Babcock to the coaching staff?

Any other ideas to make this team as unappealing as possible?

Dellavadova.  Talk about making a turd somehow smell even worse.  At least Turner isn’t out there hurting anything but the backboards he ruins with all the bricks he slings from the perimeter.

I can’t watch Delly. 😮 It would be like having Bill Laimbeer on the 89 Hawks roster. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t watch Delly. 😮 It would be like having Bill Laimbeer on the 89 Hawks roster. 🤦‍♀️ 

Seriously.  It was bad enough having Laettner and he at least had his career best with us.  Delly is one of the few names who would make me regrets trading Turner.  At least Turner is just grossly flawed, not the guy who intentionally injured the best Hawks team in the last 20 years.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AHF said:

Seriously.  It was bad enough having Laettner and he at least had his career best with us.  Delly is one of the few names who would make me regrets trading Turner.  At least Turner is just grossly flawed, not the guy who intentionally injured the best Hawks team in the last 20 years.

I wasn’t a Laettner hater myself. I thought he was just picked too high. He was a nice fit next to Deke imo. But Delly is awful. He thinks it’s rugby 🏉 our there. I don’t like guys that are dirty delly’s. Not cool.