• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Another ball handler on this team needs to step up. It's early days so you can't be too critical but we need someone to take pressure off of Trae. Down the stretch our offense stalled since no one other than Trae could put pressure on the defense. And Len better be careful, if he can't hit open shots consistently he's gonna lose the starting job to Bruno. I like Len for what he is, but he's a backup with a limited game.

Cant believe he was drafted #6 overall. Oh yes I can. It was the Suns. lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Off the ball, he may be doing a good job, but with the ball in his hands, he isn't close to NBA caliber so far. We really need him to eventually become viable on that end because his presence is so valuable on the other end. Heck I'd go as far to say that he is hands down our best defender. 

LP sure thinks so.

• Like 2

I want Steven Adams for the trade proposal by @JayBirdHawk....we don’t really need turner as bembry has pretty much taken Turners “would have been minutes”...

can Steven Adams stop Embiid??? Of course not don’t be stupid folks...but I do think he would have contested some of those shots better than Len! Perhaps held embiid to a lower shooting percentage even if he did drop 30+....Embiid had Len ass on skates when he did put the ball on the floor and Len was too afraid to fully contest those 3s by embiid cause he was afraid of embiid running by him.

hell maybe just play the rookie Bruno big minutes at center down the stretch. He had a good game as a rook but he has to learn to not put his hands down vs big men stars like embiid when he gets his opportunities out there .

Unfortunately I’m a bit upset cause we should have won this one. Oh and if Len can’t make his 3s ....man he’s just ass. Len is pretty much reminding me of Jarron Collins when he was being thrown in just to take fouls vs Howard in the playoffs that year....Smh i really thought Len got the 3s down after last season but Len can’t hit anything right now. I hope it comes soon cause at 7 years in the nba his time is now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

How could a guy with such a shaky offensive game have been a top 3 high school prospect? I don't get it.

He was amazing in high school. I'm sure if you stroll by practice and watch the guy play he is making all of these shots. The guy has the talent but it's between his ears that he is struggling. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Off the ball, he may be doing a good job, but with the ball in his hands, he isn't close to NBA caliber so far. We really need him to eventually become viable on that end because his presence is so valuable on the other end. Heck I'd go as far to say that he is hands down our best defender. 

Off the ball really matters, a large number of our turnovers are due to on the ball foolishness in general. His movement helps spacing for others. That said, he has to be much more offensively productive but how productive can someone with a 12.3 usage be? He is barely getting any valuable touches to be frank, he didn't deserve it tonight. This defense would have created even more turnovers 

Edited by NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Off the ball really matters, a large number of our turnovers are due to on the ball foolishness in general. His movement helps spacing for others. That said, he has to be much more offensively productive but how productive can someone with a 12.3 usage be? He is barely getting is valuable touches 

He looks like he doesn't want the ball on offense. Cam has as much opportunity as Hunter has on offense, but he looks like he's overthinking everything. Hopefully he'll settle down soon.

• Premium Member
Just now, nathan2331 said:

He looks like he doesn't want the ball on offense. Cam has as much opportunity as Hunter has on offense, but he looks like he's overthinking everything. Hopefully he'll settle down soon.

He doesn't have confidence in his game because he hasn't figured out what he can do at this level. It was a similar story in Duke. 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Statistically through the first 2 games he was our best defender, just in front of Hunter.  I don't expect that to change when the stats are updated with tonight's game included.

• Like 1