• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

He said the Boston beat is speaking nonsense right now.

He also said Boston is getting closer to a Harden trade.

He said Buddy Hield is getting close to being a Sixer. 

Harrison Barnes is being heavily shopped.

Russell Westbrook market is nil at the moment. NY and Charlotte are going in a different direction 

( sigh )

We're not gonna lose. We can't lose, Centipedes. You know why? Because we  are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us lose. - GIF on  Imgur

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

He said the Boston beat is speaking nonsense right now.

He also said Boston is getting closer to a Harden trade.

He said Buddy Hield is getting close to being a Sixer. 

Harrison Barnes is being heavily shopped.

Russell Westbrook market is nil at the moment. NY and Charlotte are going in a different direction 

Who would Philly send to Sac for Hield? Horford? Richardson + someone?

17 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Measurements and Athleticism usual attract scouts and their rankings.  Heart is often overlooked...Just ask Vanvleet and Lowry.  There have been plenty of bust at the top of the draft so you can't just go with rankings to assure success.

Not just the rankings,  the fact that so many scouts agree on him as a prospect and have for a while. The only people writing him off like this are Hawks fans on a message board that dont want to trade their #6 pick snd 6th best player away.

Even the insiders who question his off the court make up still have him as a lottery player, if not the top 1 or 2 guys. Do you know how good you have to be be to have publicly discussed red flags and still be considered as the best?

Times are much different guys. If Lebron can escape his rough upbringing to near flawless professional career, I have hope for kids like Edwards too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Don't you wish we'd known that Marvin just wanted to be an entrepreneur before picking him second?   Information is powerful.   Edwards is a guy still growing.  Teams have the resources to help.  

This is a lot of professional athletes.  Edwards is still growing as a person. 

Oh man, I get that, at 19 we can all be knuckleheads and have room to grow as we get older.

From a basketball perspective and for a team like the Hawks that struggle with being relevant it screams 'CAUTION' - I'm just saying.

• Like 2

Supes are you hearing anything that Deni's draft stock has fallen over the past 3 or 4 days?  NBADraft.net updated Mock has him going to the Spurs at #11.  I know it is just a mock, but NBAdraft has to be hearing something to put him down that far even if it is just their opinion that he doesn't go top 5.

8 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Supes are you hearing anything that Deni's draft stock has fallen over the past 3 or 4 days?  NBADraft.net updated Mock has him going to the Spurs at #11.  I know it is just a mock, but NBAdraft has to be hearing something to put him down that far even if it is just their opinion that he doesn't go top 5.

No clue, he's pretty high on both CLE and CHI board. Even GS board. It doesn't seem like that would happen but who knows

48 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Question:  If the Capela and Skal deals were done today, would we feel a whole lot better about our offseason?  Or would people still be looking for us to do more?

More because the expectation is much greater.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Tonight: Hawks draft Okungwu

March/April: "we are still waiting on that toe to get all the way healed, we really can't put a timetable on it."

Man I hate you 😂 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

Jaylen Brown name has been in talks with Golden State and 2nd/MIN 2021 1st and Andrew Wiggins for Houston. 

Wow! That’s a great deal for the Warriors 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Man I hate you 😂 

Wow! That’s a great deal for the Warriors 

Insanely good deal for the Warriors. You get out of Wiggins deal and still keep the big three plus add Brown. 

I would have felt Houston would keep Brown but having contract control over a rookie is just much better considering their situation. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update:

Jaylen Brown name has been in talks with Golden State and 2nd/MIN 2021 1st and Andrew Wiggins for Houston. 

JHC 

I can't stand it. I hate the NBA and ALL their ping pong balls. 

#1 or 2 pick should have the Atlanta's. 

If I were TS hearing this, I'd be on the phone offering a much better package than this streaming pile of ish for Brown.

Please excuse me while I go kick rocks.

42 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

I was just on that site right before I went to lunch, and thought the same thing.  He's been talked about being in the top 5 for about 2 months.  Now all of a sudden he's fallen out of the top 10?  And they have him going to San Antonio at #11, the type of player they'd definitely pick up.