Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It appears rumors of Teague's demise were greatly exaggerated. 😂

For this game 😁

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Still can't play with Trae.

He should be running point. He struggles off ball.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

9 TO's and some highly questionable defensive effort for Trae. It's time for Pierce to get this under control. 2nd season or not, you don't want these issues to be the norm going forward. I'm usually not critical, but it was too obvious tonight. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nope. That was definitely a zone.  I'm telling you . . . someone on this staff follows Hawksquawk. Or maybe it's a few of the players, and they kick back ideas to the coaches.

I was listening to the away broadcast when the announcers said zone, I looked up from my dinner to make sure I heard them right. We competed tonight and a lot of that has to do with LP changing things up some. I like what we got out of Goodwin and Graham off the bench tonight; they gave effort. Teague played well also; but I swear no one should fall for his pump fake three, he is not going to shoot it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, High5 said:

One of the worst games of Trae’s career from a ball security perspective. He had his pocket picked 5 or 6 times. Good fight otherwise. Nice to see some flashes of the old Teague.

Need plays where Teague kicks out to the spot up shooters more but his driving gave them problems all night. With Kemba out, this lineup with Trae and Teague almost pulled out a win. I agree about Trae's turnovers but without him we are down 15 at the half.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Need plays where Teague kicks out to the spot up shooters more but his driving gave them problems all night. With Kemba out, this lineup with Trae and Teague almost pulled out a win. I agree about Trae's turnovers but without him we are down 15 at the half.

Teague being afraid to shoot spot up jumpers when he is solid three point shooter blows my mind.

• Like 3