• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

You think we would've been better off he passed the ball to the trash cans we had on the court? It might be a valid criticism, but at the same time this team didn't show up at all.

Ok let me explain something to you. The Point Guard pretty much sets the offensive rhythm of the game. From the very start of the game Trae was ball hogging and there was absolutely no rhythm to the game becuz he stopped the damn ball!!

Even Nique said and I quote "The ball needs to move around more". Meaning Trae stop ball hogging!!!

No offense can get going with that kinda crap happening

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Ok let me explain something to you. The Point Guard pretty much sets the offense rhythm of the game. From the very start of the game Trae was ball hogging and there was absolutely no rhythm to the game becuz he stopped the damn ball!!

Even Nique said and I quote "The ball needs to move around more". Meaning Trae stop ball hogging!!!

No offense can get going with that kinda crap happening

I will have to agree with this. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae and John get to pad their stats now.

What else is new? That’s what they do.

Just now, Bonkers said:

Show me one example where a player constantly stopping the ball makes the offense flow better than other players get into a rhythm???

I'll wait so someone can educate me

Trae is not a winner. Not on a consistent basis anyway.

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Show me one example where a player constantly stopping the ball makes the offense flow better than other players get into a rhythm???

I'll wait so someone can educate me

Okay, at the beginning of the game he was playing badly. I don't dispute that. But once he came out, nothing improved. All I'm saying is that Trae playing hero ball is less problematic if the rest of team isn't going to show up. I told you it was valid criticism, but if we're not going to put the effort as a teamto win anywhere else that's a bigger issue Trae isn't solely responsible for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Only for 1 night Bonk. 

( excuse machine )

Hawks were due a stinker.  They've been outstanding at home for about a month.  But this is their 4th game in 6 nights.

C’mon man... They haven’t won more than 2 games in a row all year. They just stink.

Edited by Plainview1981