• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And to think some of you were clowning Tolliver before the game . . .

Yeah Bruno!  Finally scored.

As soon as I saw that he signed today, I knew he was going to roast the Hawks as he always seems to do.  Oh well, hopefully they bounce back Friday.

It’s clear that Schlenk isn’t capable of building a team that can win. 

It seems like he fills half of his rosters with players that are hurt  and/or don’t contribute. Most of the rest are stat padding offensive players that don’t play any defense.

He has a coach that thinks Vince Carter is a backup PF.

Trae is not a gift wrapped superstar but he does have some shitty tendencies that won't win you a lot of games in this league. This team really goes as Cam goes. Games like tonight for Collins is insanely bad and the reason why I choke at the thought of paying him the max. He really should be paid what Zach LaVine and them are getting. Please f***ing sign Montrezl Harrell right now. 

Trae defense was actually the bright side of his game tonight. f***ing shameful. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the Hawks play in Memphis on Saturday night.  I may need to make my way down there.  It's been about 7 years since I've watched the Hawks down in Memphis.  There's nothing like seeing your squad win on the road.

You should spend your cash on better things. lol

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is not a gift wrapped superstar but he does have some shitty tendencies that won't win you a lot of games in this league. This team really goes as Cam goes. Games like tonight for Collins is insanely bad and the reason why I choke at the thought of paying him the max. He really should be paid what Zach LaVine and them are getting. Please f***ing sign Montrezl Harrell right now. 

Trae defense was actually the bright side of his game tonight. f***ing shameful. 

EXACTLY!!!

Dude has the ball hogging gene and we got a lot of folks in denial in here

Cam needs to be the best player on this team for the Hawks to go to the next level

Edited by Bonkers

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Getting rid of Schlenk and LP... Then get rid of Collins, Huerter and maybe Trae if the right offer can be had.

Almost this whole core is bad. This rebuild has failed.

Winning a game every now and then doesn’t change that.

I’m usually a positive dude.

Nothing positive about that. Frankly I’m kind of pissed off I wasted 2.5 hours on that bs.

We sucked a$$.

🤮 throw the tape out on that. I wouldn’t even watch it too ugly.

Get ready for the Wiz.

Dang. I never wanna see Damian again lol...man. 🤦‍♀️ 

Go Hawks!

17 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Getting rid of Schlenk and LP... Then get rid of Collins, Huerter and maybe Trae if the right offer can be had.

Almost this whole core is bad. This rebuild has failed.

Winning a game every now and then doesn’t change that.

What exactly were your expectations?  When you rebuild the way Travis chose to rebuild, it isn’t going to happen fast.  Young players do not know how to play consistently in the NBA.  There are peaks and valleys.  Tonight was a valley.  The Portland game and the Brooklyn game was a peak.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the Hawks play in Memphis on Saturday night.  I may need to make my way down there.  It's been about 7 years since I've watched the Hawks down in Memphis.  There's nothing like seeing your squad win on the road.

Go for it. They shouldn’t have a repeat performance. That was straight ass.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

EXACTLY!!!

Dude has the ball hogging gene and we got a lot of folks in denial in here

Cam needs to be the best player on this team for the Hawks to go to the next level

Him and D.J. Augustin are the kings of overdribbling. Even Harden has since calmed down of late in terms of doing that. 

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&sort=AVG_DRIB_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Him and D.J. Augustin are the kings of overdribbling. Even Harden has since calmed down of late in terms of doing that. 

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?Season=2019-20&SeasonType=Regular Season&sort=AVG_DRIB_PER_TOUCH&dir=1

But but but let these basketball experts in here tell it, I don't know what i'm talking about

Bonkers wins again. How many times do I have to tell people that I know basketball.  I was one of the 1st people who realized that Durant was gonna leave Russ becuz Russ couldn't stop his hero ball nonsense. And I was told that i didn't know what i was talking about back then (not on here, in real life)

Edited by Bonkers