• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Honest question for any of you that has seen the Grizz play this year. How in the hell do they have 29 wins?  They look every bit as bad as the Hawks. 

I haven't looked at their schedule but it might have been easier than the Hawks

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Honest question for any of you that has seen the Grizz play this year. How in the hell do they have 29 wins?  They look every bit as bad as the Hawks. 

They have a big man in the paint and play some defrense.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And you'd get fired. He's the superstar for a reason.

Hawks only down 3 .... thanks to good defense, and Trae's ability to draw fouls and make shots.

This ain't something that I'd do often, but this is a day I'd consider it and I don't consider it a bad thing.

Maybe I'm too influenced by that "Josh Smith game" in the playoffs for Houston from 5 years ago but still.

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
Just now, Lurker said:

*slaps on my stethoscope*

Because a Bud disciple is coaching them, of course! Everything that's been touched by him or one of his disciples turns to gold!

Honestly, they've been very lucky. Soft schedule, been 100% healthy most of the year, but their season ends on a guantlet so they will probably fall out of the last playoff spot. 

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Because they are a resilient bunch. Ja doesn't get rattled and Dillon Brooks shoots like he's a top 20 player in the league at times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Because they are a resilient bunch. Ja doesn't get rattled and Dillon Brooks shoots like he's a top 20 player in the league at times.

You mean the guy that missed 2 uncontested layups? That guy? Or you talking about the dude with a 3 second windup? 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

They had CONTRIBUTING - Val, Crowder, Hill. 

15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You mean the guy that missed 2 uncontested layups? That guy? Or you talking about the dude with a 3 second windup? 

16 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They haven't been that good outside of Val in terms of veterans since the trades 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Horrible offense from the Hawks 🤢

Bruno should not be shooting 3s. Get your big ass in the paint!

I dont understand 5s on the 3pt line.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

Horrible offense from the Hawks 🤢

Bruno should not be shooting 3s. Get your big ass in the paint!

He was open.

Having said that, he's not making anything tonight.  Inside or outside the paint.  And he's an uncharacteristic ( -15 ) tonight.

He's out the game, so his night may be done.