• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good stuff.

I feel like Hollinger doesnt pay enough attention t the team if he sold Hunter so short. 

If you lined up Hunter, Reddish, and Huerter based only on last season and said who is most likely to start, Kev would be last on that list everytime. I do not get why he would assume we would ignore defense altogether.

Anyways, it was cool. I like Kirshner's commentary much more than Hollinger's. I dont see him as a Hawks expert at all based on some of his lazy insight.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I feel like Hollinger doesnt pay enough attention t the team if he sold Hunter so short. 

If you lined up Hunter, Reddish, and Huerter based only on last season and said who is most likely to start, Kev would be last on that list everytime. I do not get why he would assume we would ignore defense altogether.

Anyways, it was cool. I like Kirshner's commentary much more than Hollinger's. I dont see him as a Hawks expert at all based on some of his lazy insight.

yeah on Hollinger, we ripped into him pretty good for his early season article summing that Huerter would start at SMALL FORWARD!! smh.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rondo Again??? You just had 3 days off!

Getting sick of this guy already....smh

50 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Let Skylar Mays get some minutes. Cant be any worse than BG.

Goodwin is horrible. Hawks need to trade for a young pg....NAW might be available.Or even Lonzo..SVG seems to love Kira Lewis..Anything is better than Rondo or BG..

Edited by terrell

55 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rondo Again??? You just had 3 days off!

I cannot wait for Dunn to get back healthy. We really need a consistent presence at PG. Too many missed games by Rondo. We truly are the 2021 version of the 19-20 Hawks. We are getting next to nothing from the new additions.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I cannot wait for Dunn to get back healthy. We really need a consistent presence at PG. Too many missed games by Rondo. We truly are the 2021 version of the 19-20 Hawks. We are getting next to nothing from the new additions.

I was gonna ask if anyone had seen Dunn alive since signing with the Hawks.  But then I remember always seeing him in super-tite jeans congratulating the team during timeouts.

Sorry it just always looks weird seeing dudes in skinnies.  Is that not uncomfortable as heyul?  Is it just me?  Like, how do you move around in them things?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

How many games have we had with Gallo bring off min restrictions, one I think , we should see a good bit of him with hunter out.

The 1st game of the season and the last game vs Toronto, 25 mins.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I was gonna ask if anyone had seen Dunn alive since signing with the Hawks.  But then I remember always seeing him in super-tite jeans congratulating the team during timeouts.

Sorry it just always looks weird seeing dudes in skinnies.  Is that not uncomfortable as heyul?  Is it just me?  Like, how do you move around in them things?

They're made of a different fabric than regular jeans. More stretchy and expandable and not very restricting. 

They're going out of fashion slowly though and slightly loose fitting pants are on the comeback.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, aali34 said:

They're made of a different fabric than regular jeans. More stretchy and expandable and not very restricting. 

They're going out of fashion slowly though and slightly loose fitting pants are on the comeback.

Thank goodness. My faith in humanity is restored. The skinny jeans era will not be remembered fondly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Thank goodness. My faith in humanity is restored. The skinny jeans era will not be remembered fondly. 

I tried to get my husband to wear them, he looked at me like I was talking a foreign language, lol.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, aali34 said:

Thanks for the insight.  You are now the go-to fashion reporter of the 'squawk.

54 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Eggsactly right.  Just as I shudder at all the baggy, saggy jeans I (allegedly) used to wear back in the '90's, there's gonna be a bunch-a dudes lookin' back at themselves like, "Dayng, how did I breathe in them joints?"

• Haha 2

So the Mavs and Pels are on National TV AGAIN tonight? This is getting ridiculous................................................... Embarrassing actually..FANS WANT TO SEE OTHER PLAYERS BESIDES ZION AND LUKA ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! smdh

Edited by terrell