• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-21 The Current Ask Supes

Gray Mule

55 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

they won't trade Kevin to New Orleans for Kevin Huerter.

:upsidedown: So we trade “Kevin” to New Orleans for “Kevin Huerter?” Ah just gimme K’Von that stud from the gangsta compilation videos who turnt up during the playoffs.

I’m not trading Huerter for #10, no way.

On 7/8/2021 at 6:28 AM, kg01 said:

Hmm, so this is like the part where you sit back and have a cigarette?

Was it as good for you as it was for me, campst?

I mean the cigarette.  Get your minds outta the gutter.

😏

:laugh1: just saw this. Eggycellente!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I do too. But Bogi isn't worth shit on the trade block. Kevin outside Hunter and Trae has the highest trade value.

I like bogi a lot but I’m not keeping Bogi over  younger Huerter. If get to a position where we have to pick between the two we may just have to eat a bad trade and give Bogi away for free and some expiring contracts. 

Huerter had really showed his worth especially in the playoffs and he’s still very young 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I've said this before but don't think if Atlanta can't have a reasonable cost in mind that they won't trade Kevin to New Orleans for Kevin Huerter. They have had interest in Huerter for awhile and really want him bad. 

As I keep saying. There is a lot more interest in Kevin than JC even if Kevin is no where near as expensive salary demand wise. 

Supes why would you we consider this. Nah, this is just making a trade to make a trade, easy pass.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

To no one in particular.

19-20: Both BogBog and Huerter missed about a dozen games.

20-21: Both BogBog and Huerter missed about a dozen games.

21-22: BogBog had the most significant injury of his career, keeping him out 25 games; Huerter missed 3.

For what that's worth.

2 hours ago, JTB said:

I like bogi a lot but I’m not keeping Bogi over  younger Huerter. If get to a position where we have to pick between the two we may just have to eat a bad trade and give Bogi away for free and some expiring contracts. 

Huerter had really showed his worth especially in the playoffs and he’s still very young 

You won't have to attach an asset to trade Bogi.  As long as he's healthy, his contract is about his value.  He's $18,000,000 each year.  That's generally what you pay for a quality starter and Bogi's def that.  At the end of the season, he was playing like an All star. If he continues that through year three of  his contract, you can get an asset in a trade for him. 

I understand Bogi and Gallo are most likely the ones to go as our young core grows.  Kevin has to continue his improvement, but I'm confident he will. Good problems to have.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Supes why would you we consider this. Nah, this is just making a trade to make a trade, easy pass.

I am not saying we will, I am saying, if Atlanta doesn't feel they are in a good position to resign Kevin, he could be moved to NO who has interest in Kevin as well as some other vets but Kev in particular. The plan from what I was told earlier today is that Atlanta wants to resign Kevin and Trae as a priority this summer but they want to make sure, it's reasonable. They are not lying when I say they are still prioritizing flexibility but they are also looking to keep every member of the core even if they can or can't. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am not saying we will, I am saying, if Atlanta doesn't feel they are in a good position to resign Kevin, he could be moved to NO who has interest in Kevin as well as some other vets but Kev in particular. The plan from what I was told earlier today is that Atlanta wants to resign Kevin and Trae as a priority this summer but they want to make sure, it's reasonable. They are not lying when I say they are still prioritizing flexibility but they are also looking to keep every member of the core even if they can or can't. 

Good luck keeping Trae reasonable especially with his representation.  I think you have to give Trae what he wants the others you'll have to do reasonable contracts. Or do bundle trades to get another superstar. 

In info I just got hot off the presser is who could be shopped or are being shopped. This list is WOW! I only got big names. 

For us, just JC is seeking SnT options via agent. I am hearing there is interest in JC right now for a SnT but as a main FA is lukewarm due to the salary demands. I still lean to Atlanta and JC will work out a deal on Day 1 of the moratorium but if JC wants the most money, a SnT is the route. I am hearing the teams who are interested in JC for a SnT want to add him for a player on their roster. The teams I am hearing are interested is Dallas, Memphis, Miami, Minny, Portland, SAC, Indy, and Houston. As I've said and others have said, things are fluid. If a lot of these teams start missing on guys, JC could be a main target but what I was told, they want him at a certain price and that price is cheaper than what ATL already offered. Memphis is the intriguing team in all of this. A SnT of JC for JJJ would be a deal I think Atlanta would consider not saying it was offered behind the scenes. Since the Bogigate, teams are more careful about leaks and leaves it to the agents.  

Guys getting shopped in the East: 

M. Smart - Seeking upgrade

T. Young - Seeking upgrade

C. Sexton - Rookie Contract Questions

M. Bamba - Rookie Contract Questions

K. Love - Wants Out, possible buyout 

M. Turner - Seeking assets or better fit with Sabonis

M. Brogdon - Seeking upgrade 

T. Ross - Seeking assets 

B. Simmons - Seeking upgrade 

P. Siakam - They are looking to see if there is a GREAT deal on the market. Right now, there is not a great deal yet.  

A, Baynes - Seeking assets

R. Westbrook - His agent asked to test the market and see if a contender is interested 

D. Bertans - Seeking upgrade

The seeking upgrades are hard to get as you can tell. Simmons is on the market but they want like a J. Tatum type, if that's the case, you will likely not see a trade. There are a lot of Rookie Contract Questions for this 2018 class. I didn't add the guys who have no value like Knox. 

In the West. I am also hearing San Antonio is strongly considering rebuilding as an option. That could mean DeRozan, Mills, and Gay are available for cheaper than expected. They are another team that could be holding contracts that are less desirable for draft assets. They are still keeping their great contracts guys. 

D. Powell  - Seeking upgrade  

M. Kleber - Seeking upgrade  

WCS  - Seeking upgrade  

K. Porzingis - Seeking upgrade  

An. Wiggins - Seeking upgrade  

J. Wall - Asked to be on the trading block to see what his market is like. I am told, there is NO interest in Wall. Ouch!  

E. Gordon - Seeking upgrade 

D. House Jr - Seeking upgrade  

D. Augustin - Willing to trade him for free. He might be a Kris Dunn option. 

L. Kennard - Seeking upgrade  

Rondo - Seeking upgrade  

Harrell (if opts in) - Seeking upgrade  

Kuzma - Seeking upgrade  

J. Jackson Jr - Rookie Contract Questions 

Culver - Seeking upgrade or asset

Rubio - Seeking upgrade  

Okogie - Seeking upgrade  

Lon. Ball - Same as JC, SnT options. Like JC, his SnT market is booming compared to his FA market which is stale. When you are demanding the salary they want, teams are reluctant.  

S. Adams - Seeking upgrade or better fit with Zion

E. Bledsoe - Seeking upgrade or asset 

K. Walker-  - Seeking upgrade or asset 

Mikal Bridges - Rookie Contract Questions 

C. McCollum - Seeking upgrade  

J. Nurkic - Seeking upgrade  

A. Simons - Seeking upgrade  

B. Hield - Seeking better fit or fits, not looking to downgrade but if they can save 5-10 million, they will be willing to take less talent wise. 

M. Bagley III - Cap Issues and Rookie Contract Questions, could be had for cheap depending on R. Holmes FA status. SAC wants to keep Holmes as a priority. 

D. Murray - Seeking major assets

D. White - Seeking major assets

JJJ, Mikal, and the Spurs news kinda shocked me. I was told, Mikal is a priority but the market for next year, they are saying, he could be a max kat. This is a team that has to pay CP3 the 2 year max this offseason, Ayton the max, already paying Booker. It's gonna be a serious question. I will say odds are, they try to work out a deal but if the max kat rumors are true, it's gonna be hard for PHX to keep him. I am told, he's a higher priority than CP3 so that's good and bad.

Good for Bridges but bad for CP3 but if they win it all, he might be back. People think Bridges is worth 4/85 but there are teams who will have money next year willing to max him out considering how hard it's to find his type. We seen this before with Otto Porter Jr. although Bridges has more potential than OPJ. JJJ is interesting. His people think he's a max kat while the org thinks he's a 4/60 million kat. He's likely unavailable outside of an upgrade but the fact that Memphis is interested in JC in a SnT says he could be had. I was told his trade value isn't bad but it's not Siakam either. His injuries and lack of improvement been noted. 

Of course, SA rebuilding is a shock. It's not what they do but they are finding themselves as a rock in a hard place. Too good to be bad and too bad too be good. My guess is they are looking into a quick rebuild (2-3 year rebuild). I am hearing they have major interest in the players in this draft and could move their PGs for major upgrades. 

26 minutes ago, phoostal said:

Good luck keeping Trae reasonable especially with his representation.  I think you have to give Trae what he wants the others you'll have to do reasonable contracts. Or do bundle trades to get another superstar. 

Trae is going to resign for the max this summer. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

T. Young - Seeking upgrade

Why you gotta do this?  I mean, I know who you’re talking about but that still didn’t play nice with my eyes. 

McCollum and Nurkic?  I wonder if the Dame rumors are getting to them. I wonder if Portland will blow it up.  I don’t know much about Nurkic and his defense but it would be nice to have some size like that off the bench. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Why you gotta do this?  I mean, I know who you’re talking about but that still didn’t play nice with my eyes. 

McCollum and Nurkic?  I wonder if the Dame rumors are getting to them. I wonder if Portland will blow it up.  I don’t know much about Nurkic and his defense but it would be nice to have some size like that off the bench. 

LOL, Thad Young

3 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

No, they want to build a contender unless Dame asks out. I know there are about 5 teams that want to trade their players to get Dame and don't care. 

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

M. Bamba - Rookie Contract Questions

K. Love - Wants Out, possible buyout 

M. Turner - Seeking assets or better fit with Sabonis

B. Simmons - Seeking upgrade 

P. Siakam - They are looking to see if there is a GREAT deal on the market. Right now, there is not a great deal yet. 

D. Bertans - Seeking upgrade

WCS  - Seeking upgrade  

K. Porzingis - Seeking upgrade 

J. Jackson Jr - Rookie Contract Questions

S. Adams - Seeking upgrade or better fit with Zion

Mikal Bridges - Rookie Contract Questions

J. Nurkic - Seeking upgrade 

M. Bagley III - Cap Issues and Rookie Contract Questions, could be had for cheap

There are a couple of names on this listy that I would consider a trade for, and some that I would really jump on for the right pieces.

K Love, Simmons, Bagley, JJJ, and Porzingis would all benefit from playing with Trae and could add value either equal to JC or better. If JC wants to get the max and leave in a SnT, then we could have some options.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

There are a couple of names on this listy that I would consider a trade for, and some that I would really jump on for the right pieces.

K Love, Simmons, Bagley, JJJ, and Porzingis would all benefit from playing with Trae and could add value either equal to JC or better. If JC wants to get the max and leave in a SnT, then we could have some options.

GS, POR, and LAC want Love bad if bought out although CLE would prefer to trade him

Simmons isn't available for anyone but a Trae quality type

Bagley is pretty damn available. That OKC 1st would be more than enough. No telling for sure if he is moved before the draft or in FA. I was told, FA most likely as they want to know they have Holmes before they trade him. Holmes is a priority for SAC. 

JJJ isn't exactly available, especially on the open market. 

KP is pretty available for an upgrade like JC for them but KP contract is terrible. Works against what Atlanta is seeking. 

Edited by NBASupes

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

GS, POR, and LAC want Love bad if bought out although CLE would prefer to trade him

Simmons isn't available for anyone but a Trae quality type

Bagley is pretty damn available. That OKC 1st would be more than enough. No telling for sure if he is moved before the draft or in FA. I was told, FA most likely as they want to know they have Holmes before they trade him. Holmes is a priority for SAC. 

JJJ isn't exactly available, especially on the open market. 

KP is pretty available for an upgrade like JC for them but KP contract is terrible. Works against what Atlanta is seeking. 

Makes sense, Bagley is the one that I question the most and he's the most available. KP would be a good fit for our offense and defense, but he's more expensive than JC.

Any idea what Cleveland would be looking for in a trade for K Love?

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I am not saying we will. I am saying there is real interest from NO and Atlanta could look to do this trade.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Makes sense, Bagley is the one that I question the most and he's the most available. KP would be a good fit for our offense and defense, but he's more expensive than JC.

Any idea what Cleveland would be looking for in a trade for K Love?

He's extremely expensive. Teams want him for draft assets but Cleveland isn't paying to get rid of him

1 hour ago, LucastheThird said:

KP would be a good fit for our offense and defense, but he's more expensive than JC.

What assets would need to be attached (coming from Dallas) to make a SnT with them for a Porzingis/JC swap?  KP makes $33 mil and $36 mil the next two years.  IF (big IF) JC got a max offer paying him close to $30 mil per year ($117 mil over 4 years) and we didn't want to match that, what assets would be enough to take on KP?

P.S.  I'm not advocating.  I'd prefer to keep JC and work it out as the years evolve.  Just curious.

3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

What assets would need to be attached (coming from Dallas) to make a SnT with them for a Porzingis/JC swap?  KP makes $33 mil and $36 mil the next two years.  IF (big IF) JC got a max offer paying him close to $30 mil per year ($117 mil over 4 years) and we didn't want to match that, what assets would be enough to take on KP?

P.S.  I'm not advocating.  I'd prefer to keep JC and work it out as the years evolve.  Just curious.

Just thought I'd jump in on my own post before anyone else adds the obvious "Attach Luka Doncic." post ...

Another update: 

Rockets are interested in trade ups and they are looking to add pieces to help them win. They want to rebuild and win games while playing attractive Basketball. 

They already reached out to the Pacers and Pistons. They also reached out to GS and Atlanta